Uncle and Killings

Emily's pov
Only 2 guards are here that means something is off. Jaswant would never stay with such a low security. "Actually I am from America and I want to stay 3 nights here in the palace." I said "You will not be able to pay such a high rent girl so I suggest you to leave." The guard said and I laughed "If I want I can stay a whole month old man." I said and laughed at his face. When an old man came from behind and saw my face and frowned "Let her in, I know her." He said and I raised my eyebrow and he nodded at me.
I entered the palace "Follow me" He said and I did followed him with my one hand on my gun just ready to pull it out "Young lady keep that gun of yours with you. You won't be needing it now and I'm a royal it won't hurt me." He sneered "I'm a royal too, I just came here in search of my family" I said and sighed sadly. "I know that's why I took you in." He said and I looked up to him. "You know you've to face some difficulties to reach to Jaswant" He said and I nodded "I know Jaswant is not here. By the number of guards it was easy to make out and they were humans." I said and he nodded shockingly "How did you know they were humans?" He asked and I smirked and ignored it.

We entered a room and the man took out a map. "Jaswant won't come here now until he has a reason too" He said and I nodded "So you see this circle this where you will find Jaswant but be careful or you might not come alive."He said "I am not called THE ASSASSIN just for fun." I said and his eyes got big and the pen dropped from his hands. "No need to worry I won't do anything to you until you lead me to the wrong way" I said and he nodded slowly. "By the way I am Ram your uncle" He said and I nodded "I don't know my real name" I said and shrugged and he nodded. "So the journey will have a lot of killings and you should be ready for it niece. Finding Jaswant is not an easy thing." He said and I nodded "I will provide you with more weapons. You should start your journey at midnight." He said and took me the weapon room. When we reached in the room I got so excited to see them that I ran and started picking up weapons and started stuffing them in my boots, my lower back, in my jacket, in my hair as a hairpin, in my belt and in my backpack.
Then suddenly I saw some leather gloves, I took and wore them and stuffed my gloves with toffees. I then took ropes, torch, lighter. I turned back to see Ram chuckling at me. "Now can you arrange me some red bulls please" I saw up and asked him "Why?" He asked "Well it makes me High and I kill more" I said and showed my teeth to him.

FEW HOURS LATER
I was all packed up and was ready to go. Ram was kind enough to give me a lot of red bulls which I am thankful for but that jerk took money from me for the drinks and weapons. Some kind of uncle he is. Me and Ram were standing at the gate when he gave me a mask "Take this and have this on your face 24/7. Do not I repeat do not take this off anyhow." He said and I nodded and took the mask. I didn't had problem with that because even on my missions I would wear my masks so no one can see my face. "My car will drop you off at the boundaries of the land where Jaswant is living at present." He said and I nodded and sat in the car and left.

DURING THE CAR RIDE
When I sat in the car I received a call from Rubin.
Ru- "Emily the heir had a cut mark on his left hand because she got hurt."
He said and I took that information hard because yes I have a cut on my left hand.
Me- "That means I have to get my show on the track Rubin. If I don't call you back in 2 weeks take the message that I am dead and please inform it to Hades." I said and Rubin said yes in a very small voice and I hung up.

After an hour
The car dropped me and I entered the land. I walked slowly when I saw some guards at a distance. Let's get this show on the road, I say it to myself and saw there were only two of them. I smirked and ran in my inhumane speed and stabbed both with the knife in the heart. They both quickly died and their bodies fell down in which I carved initial A for the Assassin and left the bodies there. If I walk I knew it would take me 2 days to reach to Jaswant.
I continued my journey, after 3 hours of running through the woods I reached to an artifact which was made of stones. I marked the stones with my initial A and left the place because I knew Jaswant would know that The Assassin is here so I need to hurry up. I took a red bull out from my backpack and started drinking it when I spotted 6 guards and I smirked what a great time! They shouldn't have came when I am drinking it. I finished my drink and threw the can. "So who's coming first?" I asked with venom laced in my voice and three of them stepped ahead "More the merrier" I squealed and they were going to charge at me when I charged at them with my gloves with the silver knives at the end and slashed their throats which caused them to die easily. "Now who's left" I said and looked up to see 3 more guards standing in fighting stance. "Let's try to kill you guys with bare hands" I said and charged at them. I twisted their necks and they all died. I carved A in two of the bodies and left it.
I continued my journey for 2 more hours until I saw this humongous tree, I smirked and started climbing it. When i reached the top I was able to see the whole land and the palace too. Palace was only like 3 kilometers away from. If I ran in my wolf form I'll be able to reach the palace in an hour. I took my binoculars out and saw that there are many guards I would have to go through, maybe if I run in my vampire speed they would not be able to see me. Yeah yeah I know you may think that how can I run in vampire speed well the truth is when court officials stared training me they kind of held an experiment on me and made me drink vampire blood but my wolf is stronger than my vampire side. I hope this works because I can't really trust these fighters here. "You're the Assassin Emily. No one can ever defeat you" lily said and I nodded. I decided to walk 2 kilometers in my human form and the rest in my vampire speed. So i started my journey because i knew till the time I reach the palace it would be evening.Last night was very exhausting because I killed many guards and didn't got to sleep which was making me weak  so I decided to take a sleep on a tree. 

When I woke up it was 12 pm and I still had time. So I started with my journey. After few minutes there were rouges on the land and there were guards fighting them off. I was watching the fight and saw that guards were less in number whereas rouges were more and a lot guards have already lost their lives, I sighed and took out my guns out and started shooting rouges and wolves with red eyes. After all the rouges were dead i saw over to the one and only guard who stood alive and smiled thankfully at me. "Just promise me that you won't tell anyone about me" I said and he nodded scared "Now go back" I said and he went running. My mask was slightly torn by the rouges who were trying to attack me. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sorry if this chapter is small, I'll try to make other chapters big. I hoped you liked this chapter. For the guys who love action, I have a big surprise coming up for them. I'm sorry if there is any mistake I made in this chapter because i typed more than half of a story from my cell phone. Though I rechecked it but still I'm sorry if there are any mistakes I made. If you like this story please comment and vote for me and the story.