New Day

Clemira's POV 
I woke up in  Viran's arms and still saw him sleeping and holding onto me tight. I stared at him and kissed his forehead while he was sleeping. He smiled in his sleep and pulled me closer. "Come on Viran, wake up." I said and he shook his head but let me go after few minutes. I shook my head and wore my jeans after that I woke Viran up  "Come on sleepy head get your ass in the car." I said. He got up and bumped into the tent, I laughed and guided him into the car because he's really sleepy. I held his hand while driving the car and also thought about our future. For now I am thinking to keep our relationship a secret because of the war and his position right now. I mind linked Anand to  come in the parking so he can help me with Viran. We will talk about it then and there only. I reached to the parking and Anand looked at me with confusion in his eyes, I nodded and he immediately understood what I meant. He smiled and woke Viran up and took him to his room. 
Anand put him to bed and came back to me with a cup of tea. He sat with me "Clemira I know what you're thinking." He said and I sighed "Anand should I keep my relationship a secret?" I asked him "This is really difficult Clemira." He said and I suddenly smell someone's scent. I sniffed it one more time "Viran you can come out now." I said while sipping my tea and he came out. "Why do you want to keep our relationship a secret?" He asked and I looked at Anand for some explanation. He explained it to him and he nodded understandingly. "But I think we should go through this together." I said and Anand nodded "For this kingdom I think you should because in the coming time Viran will be a king too." Anand said and I nodded while looking at Viran. "The real question is if you're ready for this Viran?" Anand asked him and he nodded. I smiled at him and held hands with him, this moment I knew that he loved me a lot to sacrifice himself for the kingdom. I smiled at him and nodded assuring him that everything will be okay. "Okay now I think it's time to get ready for training." I chirped and both of them laughed at me seeing my eagerness.

AT TRAINING 
We all got ready for the training and met in the field with everyone surrounding us. We have to practice hard as war is really close now. 'Good morning guys! I hope you guys are doing well, Today we have some important announcement for you guys. From now onward we will focus on your skills in which you're good at. In previous training sessions your mentors who were training you have wrote down the things you're good in. With this we will focus on your wolf part too because everyone from Baldev's pack will shift in their forms." I said and everyone nodded in agreement. "Mentors separate them in the category you put them in. People will go to the departments which already have assigned mentors to it." I instructed them and they nodded while asking their mentors that in which department they were. I mind linked Anand and Rubin to come with the files. I then stared at Viran who was busy working, I couldn't help but smile at him seeing that how hard he is working. Someone coughed and I averted my eyes to the person and saw my dad and Saksham. I choked on my spit and the maid brought me water. I could sense Viran staring at me and trying very hard to not to laugh, I glared at him and then fixed my attention on dad and Saksham. "Umm hey guys" I said and looked at them nervously. I knew that till now dad might have sensed that I was up to something else. He glanced at me with questioning brows and I shook my head telling that it wan't something that serious when I knew that if I told him then he would go nuts about that. I calmed myself and focused on the people who were going into the groups. I stared blankly when  suddenly dad mind linked me and asked me 'Clemira what's going on? What are you hiding from me?' I froze and looked at him 'I think I found someone to be my mate and the king to our kingdom dad.' I said and his smiled widened 'Who's the guy?' He asked me and I replied with 'You will get to know about it by the time.' He smiled at me and was really hard to shout it but however controlled it.
The training was over and now all of us were sitting on the table having lunch and this time we had everyone seated at the table from me to beta Saksham's family and my dad's wife to her children as well. Everyone started eating their lunch and there were times where I would stare at Viran while eating. He caught me looking at him and winked at me. I blushed and looked down at my food when my dad coughed and I glared at him while he chuckled. Everyone is eating in silence till Zara gets out of seat and runs to me. I chuckled and made her sit in my lap and again she started eating my dinner. After all these days, I think Zara likes to eat dinner from my plate only no matter we give her the same plate as me so she doesn't reaches to me for mine. I laughed at her and Saksham tried really hard stopping her but she's stubborn so I stopped Saksham. While Zara ate my food in peace and I thought about the war that now that I have Viran with me, I don't need to worry about the war that much. I am now really ready to be his and I can't wait for it. I really want to tell the people about us but I think we can use this to our advantage in the war. I don't think anyone knows about us except Anand and I really trust him on this one. No one will come to know about this and will try to use it as my disadvantage and that's when I will turn this into an advantage. I smirked at Viran and he looked at me with questioning eyes. I shook my head and focused on Zara who was happily eating from my plate. I sighed and really thought having a future with Viran. I mind linked Viran to come to my room after that he is done with his dinner and he had this mischievous smile on his face making me blush instantly. 

AFTER DINNER 
I went to my room fast so that I could change and be with Viran. I changed into a jersey which came till my thighs and opened my hair so my hair fell down in curls till my waist. I was arranging my books when I felt his arms around my  waist and he nuzzled his head  into my neck.  "Hey babe, What are you thinking that you're arranging the books upside down?" he asked and then I realized that he was right. I sighed and turned towards Viran and hugged him tight while sighing "Clemira what's wrong?" He asked me "Viran I don't know if we should tell about us to the pack or not. I mean they can either use you to my advantage or I can use you to my advantage." I said and he looked at me confused. 

Baldev's POV 
I just heard that Clemira that useless child of Jaswant has been rejected by her mate and as well as her other chance mate. I mean I should use this as an advantage towards her as she will be weak without her mate and her energy would be fed off to her wolf. I heard that she's more powerful then Jaswant which is lame. I mean Jaswant he's the son to the most powerful werewolf in the history and then a girl being so powerful? Not a chance! People actually think me to believe this shit? Even all of my spies told this but were killed before they could give me more  information about her. People are crazy who actually believe that she is more powerful than Jaswant or me. I mean there's not even a single chance because her mom was..... is a human after all. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter. I am really sorry that I took so long to upload the chapter. I know few might of you think that I am taking the new relationship really fast. I can't help it because for now my main focus is the war. It's taking me a lot of time to write the war chapters because it has a lot of strategies and cliffhangers in them. I hope these chapters aren't getting that boring for you guys. I promise or guarantee that you will love the chapters which are coming ahead. The more you will read the more you will like the story. This idea of the novel took me months to thought and here I am converting it here. I know very poorly but I am trying my best. 
As Corona Virus has hit the world I will ask you guys to stay safe and indoors. In this quarantine I will be uploading the chapters for you so you can pass your time and stay indoors. If anyone wants to share anything or want a listener, I am always here. You guys can ping me on Instagram because I think sharing things with a stranger is better to share things with the person you know. I am always looking up to make new friends from all over the world. I will be mentioning my Instagram handle below. I hope you guys stay safe!
Please Vote and Comment 

Instagram- vrishanaaa
Thank you