Announcement and Mates!

Clemira's POV
I got down to see Shrey trying to get rid off the slut who pushed Aina off. But everything changed when Shrey saw Aina dancing with alpha Tarun. He stormed up to where Aina was dancing and asked for Aina's hand before Alpha Tarun could answer he took Aina's hand when Tarun came and whispered few things to him and he smiled at Aina who pointed her fingers at me and I nodded to Shrey.
I was returning back when alpha Tarun came and asked me for the dance and I agreed and we danced for a while with everyone's attention on us. From the corner of my eyes I saw Lakshya and Lavansh and that they found their mates. I sighed and danced with Tarun and then I saw few men entering the ball room with their masquerade masks on and to my amusement that was the only group that stood out among all the people present here in the room. I had my eyes fixed on them and I watched their every move and I found it difficult to remove my eyes from them.
And now finally it was time for everyone to dance together chance by chance. There were two circles the inner circle was for girls and the outer circle was for boys. And to my surprise those boys were in the circle so I quickly sprayed myself with the potion and got in the circle. The boys stared at Divsena as she was the second woman in the room who had a strong aura and now she was the first in the room. We all started dancing with our masks on and finally when the time came for me to dance with the one of the boys he put his hands on my waist and pulled me politely towards him "My greetings to you princess" he greeted me and I smiled at him while nodding my head. However from all the 5 boys one stood out the most who was heavily muscled and had white eyes. I waited for my chance to come with him. Till then many pack girls had their eyes on him so I just gave up and continued to dance. When Rubin came to dance with me I didn't danced with him and skipped him. I danced normally with everyone when the white eyed man came so I maintained my distance
and started dancing with him when he pulled me towards him roughly " Going away from me won't help you my princess" he whispered with his lips touching my neck. I shivered and looked in his eyes which were silver now, I got my hand in his hand and pulled him out of the dance and we both started to run towards the garden. When we reached to the garden I pushed him to the wall "Who are you?" I asked him while staring in his eyes. "I am Christian fernando ,the chairperson of supernaturals court" he said and I nodded "The moment I saw you on the TV I got to know that you're THE ASSASSIN who the whole werewolf population wanted to see." He said and I stared at him "We always wanted that if we meet a girl as powerful as you we would take her blood and test it out that how are so powerful." He said and i smiled sadly and got my hand in front "Take it," I commanded him and he shook his head while laughing"I was kidding princess. All of the boys here whom you saw are none other than Anthony's warriors." He said and I nodded my head smiling at him. "why would we want your blood because we know everything about you from your werewolf to your demon side." He said and I starred at him and "Who are you to Anthony?" I am the alpha of the supernaturals pack." he said and my mouth dropped down and I  bowed at him "How may I assist you sir?" I asked him with sass and bowed down dramatically in front of him. He laughed and shook his head and suddenly the voice from the ball room got louder and the music was blasting till now "Can I have this dance?" He asked me and I gave my hand to him.

He kissed my hand and got his hand on my waist and we started dancing till it started raining and we bumped into each other "Want to live this moment?" He asked me and I nodded my head with enthusiasm. He came close to me and took my hairpins out which were small knives. He took those knives and cut out my dress from down. He did all the things and I was just starring at him.. He took my hand and pulled me towards the entrance of the royal garden. We reached the garden "Wanna have this dance with me ma'am?" he asked me and "Yes sir, why not?" I said dramatically and we started dancing till we saw a crazy paparazzi behind us clicking our pics. I glared at him and we started running towards the entrance of the castle. I was about to fall when Christian picked me up in bridal style and started running towards the entrance of the castle. He put me down when the stairs came and we started running up the stairs with my heels in my hand. We entered the castle and closed the big doors behind us and laughed our asses out. "I freaking loved it." I exclaimed while laughing. "Come on come to my room, we have to get out of this attire." I said and he followed me to my room. We entered in my room and to the walk in closet. I called my maid and asked for Christian's clothes and brought it to him he changed in my room while I did in the closet. I got out of the closet only to see him sitting shirtless on my bed starring at the lights which surrounded my bed. I smiled "Like them?" I asked and he nodded while starring at them. "You can stay the night here in my room. The bed can easily fit 7 people." I said and he nodded and we both slept.

NEXT MORNING
I woke up early at 5 in the morning and saw Christian still sleeping so I got out of the bed without making any noise. I got ready and went to the training ground with Anand hot on my heels. Anand got out the dummies on the ground and gave me a pistol. I shot 2 dummies till I saw Aina starring at me "Dear you can come out, I won't mind you standing with me." I said and she came out with her head down. I showed my hand to Anand signalling him to leave when he left the ground I turned to the dummies with pistol "Aina be fierce and confident. I don't want my future beta female's head down, I want you to walk like you own the world and don't worry if someone asks you to get your head down then come to me I will deal with them." I said and she nodded while smiling at me. "Now go to Shrey and wake him up and spend some time with him in his room. I will have guards see that no one enters his room while you both are together." I said and she ran towards his room with a big smile on her face. When Anand came with the tea trolley and I shook my head smiling at him "Anand please have a seat and have tea with me." I said and his eyes got big "I am sorry princess but people like us are not allowed to have such royalties." He said and I smiled "You all are my family and families never say such things now come on and have a seat." I said and his eyes glistened with tears. He took the cup and sat on the ground so I took my cup and sat on the ground near him. "Princess you can't sit on the ground and I can't let you!" He exclaims and I shook my head "Anand I want to and you're my family." I said and he nodded. We both drank our tea while talking and I told him about my life and the rejection at last he had tears in his eyes.

Jaswant's POV
I saw Clemira and Anand and how Clemira made him sit with her and have a tea. I smiled at her proudly because if I had Lavansh in her place he would have Anand standing while he drank his tea. I shook my head and went to my room.

Clemira's POV
Me and Anand talked and he really gives very good advices. I told him about the laws which I want to pass and he gave me his opinions and also helped me with the war strategies. It was time that now I had to get ready and do my job.
I got ready and wore my traditional royal dress with jewellery and weapons loaded. I went to the court and everyone stood up, I nodded my head and everyone sat down. I stood up "I have chosen the future beta female of this kingdom. I will present her to the kingdom after two days. Also I want to congratulate the people who have found their mates yesterday." I said with power in my voice. I then exit the court and mind linked Aina to come to my room. She entered the room "I want you to write down the supplies you need for two days and you need to stay in my secret chambers for two days."
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
So I hope you guys do like this chapter and if there is any mistakes in this chapter then please do tell me.Any of you who wants to say anything to me can dm me on instagram. I would love to talk to you guys if any of you who wants to dm me then please do mention it before that you are from wattpad. I am really sorry if there are any mistakes because I am still learning English. Also I am sorry for late updates as this is the last year of my school. And stay tuned because I am having twists and turns ahead in this story. Please do comment and vote if you like this story.
Instagram: vrishana_nevatia
~Vrishana