A/N

Hi guys so I am writing this author's note as I have some things to tell to you guys as not all of you guys follow me to see my post.

1.) Yes, I will complete the story and I am trying to upload the chapters during this pandemic so you guys can enjoy the story.

2. )And yes after this story is over I had really like to collaborate with one of you guys.

3.) I am really sorry for the mistakes in the story. It's because I am multi lingual person and knowing 5 languages my English is very weak.

4.) After the story is completed, I will edit the whole story once again for that I might take the story off of  Wattpad for some time.

5.) I have no intentions to sell this story to any app and I have the rights to this story. If I see it copied then of course I am suing that person because this is my OG work and the idea is solely mine.

6.) Yes and I wish to work in more Indian works so you guys can expect it but the genre will be different of course.

Rest of the things are that you guys can text me for a collaboration for genre I am mentioning below. I am ready to help you guys out.

The genre are Romance, supernatural, poetry, fantasy, fan fiction, short story, paranormal, LGBTQ , teen fiction and new adult.

You guys can contact me on wattpad and Instagram which is @vrishanaaa  

For other questions you guys can text me that too!

Please vote and comment!

~Vrishana