Ally who?!

Clemira's POV 
I woke up and saw that Viran was sleeping beside me. I smiled and kissed his forehead to which he smiled in sleep. I love him so much, I smiled and said "Come on Viran! Get up, We need to check everything." I said and he got up while groaning. I giggled and then went to my closet to change into my training gear. After changing I rushed to office to see Nina because I have some things to sort out with her. Nina entered the office and sat on the chair "Nina, I need your help." I said and she nodded her head. "I want to protect one person and I need you to cover my scent." She nodded her head and then sniffed the air when her eyes widened "Did you...?" she asked and I nodded my head while blushing and looking down. "I will get to work." She said and I handed her the file of Kali. She took the file and left the  office that's when Jaswant entered the office. "Clemira we need to take the pledge with every person who's fighting in the war." He said and I nodded my head to be there in half an hour. He exit as fast as he could and then Nina entered with the office with potion in her hand. I looked towards her and nodded my head when she concealed the scent of Viran from me and it will be revoked when the war starts. After that we leave the office together and go to the ground to take the pledge.
We all took the pledges with our wolves out and now it was time to protect the pregnant she wolves. There weren't a lot of pregnant she wolves but Aina was the most important among them all because she didn't knew how to fight. I assigned two guards for her who could take care of her when someone reaches for her. Nina nodded her head at me and went to look after the witches and to instruct them what to do and to protect Kali. We got everything prepared and sent everything to the  war land. Witches opened the portal to that and we asked Shrey to stay behind with Aina. All the jets and all the portals were doing their works. Packs from our land were pouring to the war land and even our alliances. Neymar's pack and Anthony's assassins were coming to the war. We had a lot of chances to win the war but we didn't trust Baldev. We were pretty sure that he will do something dirty in the war which may be the cause for us to lose the war. All the tents and everything were there in the place. As 60% of the war land was ours so we had a small infirmary where witches and the pack doctors were working. In this war I have to kill Baldev first in order for us to win the war. We have few things in mind before we start the war which can initially make Baldev weak.

Third person's POV 
The war was nearing us and all of us were preparing for it. I know this war is important but I need to switch sides before the war gets started. I have to help them or else my girl can die in the war. I can't let them take my advantage to this. Mate or not but my girl never dies. 

Viran's POV 
Everyone were getting all the things done for the war. Everyone were getting their weapons and were getting ready so that Clemira can tell them the war strategy. The war strategy was really complex and  had a lot of categories to it. One of her categories were left at the palace itself. Almost everyone is taking part in the war from our pack. Everyone from my family as well as kids from our pack with the bow & arrows and as well as guns. Clemira taught a lot of kids from the pack to how to use the guns too. After all the things Clemira called her 7-8 trusted people in her tent including me. She started calling categories one by one in her huge tent and then started explaining their role to them. I started to gather the pieces and then smiled that she created her own strategy for the war. "Why didn't you chose an old strategy?" King asked "Because to all of those strategies we have one solution which is Trikon strategy. Trikon will be adapted by Baldev and his pack so we need a strategy which can even defeat Trikon." She said and the king nodded his head while he was really proud of Clemira. He smiled and patted Clemira's back. His eyes it was his eyes which I think were hiding something. He was really sweaty and had a feared look in his eyes. I knew something was up with him and it was something which would affect Clemira a lot. 

Baldev's POV 
We are ready for the war and we are going to strike first according to the Trikon strategy. I am not scared that this strategy will work or not because I have a bigger weapon than that and I am sure that it will break Clemira as a person and the relationship between her and Jawant too from which we have 90% of winning the war. We too are in our tents on the war land and have done everything. We have rouges on our side which is a huge plus point in the war to us. We tried to have our spied in the palace but every spy of our was killed by Clemira herself. All the spies were really dumb so I killed the person who chose them to be the spy. This war means a lot to me and I have to win the whole India as my territory. We have really less soldiers with us compared to them as a lot of our warriors couldn't survive the training session itself and died during it. So a lot of families backed out from the war and many were killed for raising their voice but I think that now we have the finest of warriors left with us and will kill everyone who comes across them. We have estimated some fifty thousand soldiers from their side and we have thirty thousand soldiers with us. 
The Trikon strategy goes like that the soldiers will be divided into three parts and they will  be stationed there according to their own abilities. Till now there isn't any strategy which can defeat Trikon. I bet that Trikon will also be the strategy which is adopted by Clemira. We have 99% of winning this war and on taking her land. Our plan can be ruined by witches which Clemira has on her side but we can deal with them if they come on time. And I think that our wolves will be enough to tear them apart. We have trained our soldiers to tear witches down to. Apart from that we have more allies. There were people who did not want to side with us for the war because of how powerful Clemira and her pack is. Still many of the packs decided to stay neutral and didn't take part in the war. The war is about to start and we still have a lot of packs to confirm for the ally because they can't make their mind. Also according to my spy Clemira was rejected by her mate and her wolf has been feeding on her energy ever since. So using this as my advantage I have allied with the Blue moon pack.. the alpha who rejected Clemira can help us in the war. "Hello king Baldev. I am Jake Slade, the alpha of the blue moon pack..."  He said and I shook my head smiling evilly and so did he.

Clemira's POV
I was talking to Viran, Jaswant and Saksham when a guard came "Alpha we have some news." He said and I nodded my head for him to continue "Princess alpha Baldev have allied with the blue moon pack. They know that you're not mated." He said and I asked him to go out in anger. When he rushed out of the tent, I turned to them "Guys me and Viran have mated." I said and their jaws hut the floor and they sighed a sigh of relief. I hugged Viran and he sniffed me "Baby your scent?" He asked "We still might have spies so I concealed my scent till the war." I said and he nodded his head understanding what I meant. 'Game's on Jake Slade.' I said to my wolf Sienna and she too smirked evilly because she's too in love with Viran and his wolf after that we chose him to be the king. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I really hope that you guys liked this chapter. I think we still have some chapters till the war because we still have a lot of twists to uncover from the plot. After the war chapters, I will be giving out the bonus chapters for the book but that might take time even after I complete the war chapters. I am really sorry for the mistake I made in this chapter. I expect to complete this book by August of this year and I hope you guys will support me till then. 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE
~VRISHANA