It Started Out So Well

Inho's dick hit his belly with an audible slap as it slipped out of the ass in front of him. His hips and his attention whipped to the left, where a well-dressed, handsome, and completely unwelcome stranger stood in the doorway, holding a suitcase.

"Oh, Jamie! I-I..." stuttered the unknown man before pausing helplessly when his eyes landed on Inho's nakedness. Inho grabbed a blanket from the bed to cover himself, inadvertently knocking Jamie, who was bound at the wrists and ankles, on to her side, exposing her even further to the view of the scandalized man in the doorway.

"Who...?" Inho was too stunned to complete his sentence. On her side, Jamie was struggling in her bindings and making unpleasant sounds around the ball gag that had been suppressing moans of pleasure just moments earlier.

The man turned around to leave, "You didn't answer my texts. I thought you were out... Jamie, I'll go. Contact me when you are able."

Inho finally unfroze. He leaned forward tugging off Jamie's blindfold. The front door slammed while he looked into her panicked eyes, reaching around the back of her head to undo the clip that held the gag in place.

"Untie me!" she shrilled as soon as the gag left her mouth with a wet pop. Reluctantly, Inho began undoing the lovingly tied rope work he had only just finished. Jamie leapt up and immediately began tugging her work slacks back on, hiding the beautiful deep red lingerie he'd been so excited to see. He followed suit, tucking himself back into his jeans.

"Who was that guy?" Inho finally asked.

"That's my boss!" she hissed, scrabbling for her phone. She unlocked the screen to reveal a series of texts. Inho slumped onto the bed, shirtless.

"Are you...cheating on me?"

Jamie looked up from her phone, "What the fuck? I'm just housesitting for him. Did you think I owned this place? This place?" Her sweeping hand encompassed the entire apartment, which did seem far beyond her means now that he thought about it. Inho blanched as her face darkened from irritation to fury, "Do you even care that I'm probably about to get fired? You know what? Get out." She slapped his shirt into his hands and propelled him out of the bedroom, slamming the door behind him. He fell back, thumping against the bedroom door hopelessly.

"All the way out!" she yelled through the door. He scooped up his jacket and boots, paused to tug them on in the living room before exiting the apartment as directed. He then called the elevator that dropped 20 floors almost as fast as his mood had plummeted over the last 10 minutes.

He paused in the lobby wearing just a thin jean jacket over a t-shirt, to watch the poorly-timed first drops of autumn rain start to fall outside the double glass doors. Inho knew not a soul in this country outside of the angry apartment above. Without the balance in his bank account to support a hotel room, he contemplated whether this surprise visit to his long-distance girlfriend had been ill-considered.

~~

Author's Note:

Hello Soft Kittens, welcome to Kiss It Better! It's gonna be super steamy, angsty, and have a lot of feelings! I hope you like it <3

To make sure I'm compliant with NSFW requirements, the 18+ uncensored version of the novel is now available exclusively on Patreon. Find the link in my bio to access that version :D

Since I'm new to Wattpad, I'd really appreciate your support if you vote on every chapter, follow me, and maybe add this novel to your reading lists? You're the best! <3 Please enjoy the story :D