Chapter 1

Hey beautiful people!
How are you guys!
So after a lot of requests from my lovely readers I'm here with part 2 of Yours Truly!

As this book is a continuation of Yours Truly I would advice you to read Part 1 before you proceed with this book!

For the people who have read Yours Truly already! Do you guys remember the part with Haya!

Well then if yes this book will pick up from there! But with a different plot!

So without further ado let's get right into the chapter!

________________

ZOYA'S POV!
I really still don't understand how Haya accepted her mistake and left! That was not the Haya I knew. I thought while packing our laundry into the cupboard.

"Mrs Khan!" Ahad called and I jumped at his sudden call.

"Huh" I replied as my Greek god husband was sitting on the bed with his laptop on and of course those specs that made him look more sharp!

"I'm calling you for the last 5 minutes and you aren't hearing me!" He complained as he looked at me.

"Ahad! How can Haya leave so easily! Don't you think there was a plan behind that!" I said sitting on my side of the bed.

Ahad closed his laptop and came closer to me. He encircled his arm around me and I rest my head on his chest.

"You are worrying to much! If she's gone let her go" Ahad said and I looked up at him in disbelief.

He was taking this so light!

I was about to say something when he nodded his head at me. We both laid down and eventually fell into a deep slumber!
______________

I woke up hearing the sounds of the chirping birds and the sun illuminating our room disturbing my sleep.

I turned around so I could snuggle into my world leaving all worries behind.

As I turned I felt the cold bed. I opened my eyes to see the bed empty. Where has he gone so early!

I sat up on the bed and stretched my arms. I looked at the bathroom but found the door slightly opened.

As I turned to my right I saw a letter under my phone. I quickly picked it up and read it.

"Good Morning Meri Jaan! Please don't be angry at me! Well I know you would be! I had to leave the country suddenly for an important meeting! I promise I will make up for it when I return. Please don't be sad! I've made your favorite pancakes! I love you!"

Your Ahad!

I closed my eyes tightly as I felt the tears stinging in my eyes. I placed the note aside and got off the bed sadly!

I packed the bed and headed to take a shower. After I was changed into my lime green kurta and white pants I grabbed my white scarf and headed downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and saw Shoaib already present. I greeted him and started to make breakfast for Ahna and Shoaib.

I looked on the counter and saw my favorite pancakes with Nutella and chocolate syrup.

After the breakfast was finished I set the table and three of us sat together and ate with talk of here and there.

When breakfast was finished we got up. Shoaib headed to take a shower as well as Ahana.

I cleaned up the kitchen and then came into the living room to find something to do.

"Bhabhi! I'm heading to college" Ahna said and I nodded. After a little while Shoaib also came and informed me he's going to office.