Chapter 33 - Zainab

Author's POV

The man who happened  to be Zayna's brother in law walked to a room which is 2 rooms away from the room where Zayna was locked in. He slowly opened the door to see his fiance who sat there on a wooden chair tied up securely with a duct tape on her mouth to not scream as Zayna is just 2 rooms away.

She sat there with tears in her eyes. He can't see her tears. He love her so much. He only wants her in his whole life. He really love her and wants to start a new life with her like a normal couple but Allah (SWT) has other plans for them. They can't live a normal life anymore. If she comes to know about his true identity. Then everything will be boomed.

Zainab's POV

We were kidnapped. As this words sank in my mind I started shouting for help. I was alone in a room. I was afraid of what might happen to Zayna and Sana. I can't even imagine bcoz these cheap people Kidnapped my cousin. I screamed and screamed for help. Suddenly the door slammed open. There came a Man wearing a Black mask. I could only see his eyes and eyebrows. He is the same man who caught Zayna while me and sana tried to help her. I screamed at him and even slapped him. My actions lead me to this situation which I am in now. My hands and legs tied to a Wooden chair. My mouth sealed with a duct tape. I can't scream. I can't move. I just can't do anything.

I know it's been 2 days since we got Kidnapped. In 4 days I have my Nikkah to attend. My own Nikkah to attend. How will we escape from here? How? I want Zayna to be Safe. I want Sana to be safe. But I clearly knew that they want Zayna. But why? Who Kidnapped us? Who wants to kidnap Zayna? What they want from a simple married girl like Zayna? How will Zarif react to this whole Kidnap scene? How will Aladdin react to this whole Kidnap scene? What will Aladdin think of me and my family now? I really liked Aladdin. His character was good, His deen was good and his looks are good too. Everything in him made me fall for him slowly. I like him way too much. But what will He and his Family think about me? Will they think I ran away? Ya Allah I can't even think anything like that. May Allah protect us and our Dignity. Aameen.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't noticed the door opened by that same masked man who walked in with a plate of food. I looked away from him with anger.

I heard his footsteps nearing me. After a few minutes, He slowly wiped my tears which flowed down my cheeks. I wriggled to move away from his touch. He then slowly removed the Duct tape and I inhaled the air greedily through my mouth.

"Eat" He said in a low voice. I looked at him in rage and anger.

"Am I an Animal to eat without using my hands?" I yelled at him.

"No problem. I'll feed you." He said and took a morsel of food and forwarded his hands towards my mouth. I shook my head

"Don't you want food?"

"NO. Untie me. I wanna use restroom." I yelled. How dare he thought that I'll eat those food that too by him feeding me?

"Okay. But after that you should eat your food. Okay?"

"First untie me. I wanna use restroom immediately" I yelled to which he untied my legs slowly and then my hands. I ran to the restroom and closed the door with a bang. Yes this room have a bathroom. It's more like a single Bedroom. I finished my business and stood there bcoz I don't wanna go outside. But I have to step out otherwise that masked man would broke this door anytime as he is now banging the door to open them. I opened the door bcoz I don't have any chance.

"What makes you stay there this long?" He yelled at my face. We are face to face now.

"None of your Business" I replied simply. He calmed himself and spoke again.

"Come and eat." He ordered me.

"What do you think of me? You Kidnapped me and my cousin then tied us. Then want us to eat.? Why? Did you mixed any drugs or do you want me to stay strong to bear your upcoming tortures?" I yelled and pushed him away. But he was too strong and he is too fast to hold my wrist.

"I won't torture you. I won't do anything to you. I said you to eat just to fill your growling stomach. I would never harm you nor I'll let anyone harm you." He said in a promising tone.

"Haha Haha. You are the one who is causing problem in my life. You were the one who Kidnapped me and now you are telling me that you mean no harm to me? Haha" I laughed bitterly.

"No arguments." He said. He dragged me to the chair and started tying my legs. I so wanna see the face of this stupid man to see who did this to us. So I pulled open the mask to which he and me both sat there shocked.

"Ala-Aladdin" I whispered his name. I sat there shocked but he tied my hands and sat there looking at my shocked form. He came near my ear and whispered.

"Trust me baby. I had no choice rather than to kidnap you guys. But I'll save you all. Just wait a little." He whispered then kissed my both cheeks and looked at my widened eyes.

"I love you" He said and Kissed my forehead. He tapped my mouth once again and went away after acknowledging that I need some space to think.

Then, Slowly darkness consumed me and I went unconscious.

To be continued...

Take care,

C_h_u_b_b_y💛

(Only 4 chapters to go...)