chapter 27 - Zainab's Engagement

(Zainab's Outfit 👆)

I didn't updated for a whole month. So why not update an extra chapter?

Here is the next update. Which is also a double update.

So Enjoy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayna POV

We reached India few days ago and Finally my Cousin, my sweetie pie is gonna get engaged. My Husband himself is so Happy. Me and Zainab are gonna be so close. She would be my brother in law's wife, Insha Allah. Me and Aanya became family even after marriage. And now Zainab is also joining us. I've always dreamt about me and Zainab going to the same in laws, Getting married at the same day to the Brothers. And all my dream became real except for the same day.! But it's more than Okay as she is coming Home with me after Marriage 🥳🥳

"Are you ready?" I asked to Zainab, who looks gorgeous and Nervous at the same time.

"Don't know machii. I am scared and Nervous.!" She said

"Still you Look Gorgeous, Dear.!" I stated the truth.

"Jazakallah" she said and looked at her reflection in the mirror for the nth time.

"Auntie called us downstairs." Came a Voice. And there stood my cousins Wafa and Wasim.

"We are coming. " I said with a smile on my face. I turned around and saw myself in the mirror.

"Done

"Done. Let's go.!" I said and we both went downstairs. Today the Groom is very sad bcoz the only person who isn't allowed for this Engagement Function is The Groom himself. Haha. But I am happy, bcoz my Groom is here. He's looking at me like I am some kind of Angel. I love this Feeling. He treats me like I am the only person in this world. And he would adore me like I am his angel. It's really awesome feeling.

I went and stood beside my Husband after leaving Zainab on the stage with her mother and Mother in law.

"Your Beauty makes me Faint, Darling." He whispered near my ear and kissed my forehead.

"Your handsomeness is making me insane, Sweetheart." I said and kissed his cheeks.

"Cheesy much. Huh?"

"Only for you, My Husband." I said and side hugged him by his waist. He too side hugged me by keeping his hand on my waist.

"Love you so much."

"Love you more." I said. And suddenly I felt like i wanna throw up. I ran to the restroom which is in the guest room and threw up everything I ate this morning.