Chapter 10 - Escape from Mahmoud and caught by Zarif

Zayna POV

It's been 30 days, exactly 1 month. My exams are finished. I have been stressing out for my Exams and this Mahmoud never left me alone. He is following me and telling me that ' I am your friend ri8? So let's spend some time together.' He is such a headache. Since I have exams, I am allowed to stay at my room the whole day but only till my exams. I know that we have guests but I have to study ri8! So my parents allowed me to stay alone in my room. And that's a great plan for my escape from Mahmoud and Rashid. Yeah, I have been doing this since my family arrived. But I will definitely go and join them in Breakfast, lunch and Dinner. Sometimes I would run to Izzy's home to study. She is really my life saver. And I would probably make sure to spend some time with wafiqa, Zainab, Aanya, Sana and Zuha. We mi8 have some girls ni8 together or some girls day out. OKAY.. Now currently I am cleaning up the mess in my room. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringtone. I started dancing. I am really crazy.

'But you'll never be alone..
I'll be with you from Dusk till Dawn.
I'll be with you from Dusk till Dawn.' I sang along and answered the phone call.

" Baby I'm ri8 here." I sang after attending the call still doing some dance moves.

" Thanks baby. By the way. Assalamualaikum wrwb." I heard Izzy's voice.

" Wa alaikum salam wrwb. Hey Babes. What's up?" I asked her while humming my ringtone.

"WE ARE ALL UP" I heard everyones voice..

" Hey Guys. Is it a conference call?" I asked them.

" No. It's our get-together in Sammy's home. Don't you remember?" Yunus asked. OMA. It's our 1st semester farewell party. Don't get me wrong bcoz it's Sammy's idea. He said ' Our exams are over so we all will have a get together in my home tomorrow. I will inform the timing.' and guess what guys. I have totally forgot that. I'm soooo dead😇......

" Oh Crap. I forgot. Sorry dudes. I will be ri8 there in 20 mins." I said and hung up. I went to the mirror to check my outfit. 'Not bad' I thought. I took my Abhaya and wore it quickly. I collected my Phone, Purse and Keys and ran downstairs.

" Mom. Dad. I am heading to Sammy's home. I'll be back home before dinner In sha Allah." I yelled and ran towards the door.

" Okay kid. Be safe." My dad yelled.

" OK. Driver uncle will drive you." My mom yelled.

" No mom. I know driving. Don't you remember my classes with Aanya. Plus, Sammy's home is only 15 mins from here. Don't worry mom" I said and went to the car. And within 15 mins I reached his home. I rang the bell but no response. So I went to the side and opened the sliding door and went inside. Hehe. Sneaked in, mi8 suit this situation well.

"Hey man. Bring the snacks fast" Rayyan yelled.

" I have only 2 hands buddy" replied Sammy from the kitchen. I went straight to the kitchen.

" Hey buddy" I yelled a little.

" O shit" he panicked and dropped the chips packets on the floor to which I laughed.

" I am so gonna kill you" he said and I ran away Laughing while Sammy is following me behind.

" O man. Stop it." I yelled and ran to the Living room. Everyone's head turned to my side.

"Yunus Rayyan catch her" Sammy commanded and they both said "Yes boss" and smirked at me. They came towards me.

"No buddy. Don't do that" I said in a warning tone. They both raised their eye brows and smirked.