Chapter 37 - The Depth of our Love

Author's POV

5 days passed and Zayna was beyond stressed. She couldn't think straight. All she did was blame herself for the loss. It isn't like she doesn't trust Allah and his plans but her motherhood couldn't accept the fact that her first child died inside her womb without seeing this world.

She was more than happy to give Her husband his own blood. She was more than happy to give him his child after so much of problems she created in their life. She thought that she would escape Wasim Alive with her child. She thought to surprise her husband. But she couldn't. Instead she gave him so much of pain, so much of burden. Again and again. She couldn't take this anymore. She couldn't be a pain in his life anymore. She didn't want to be a burden in his life anymore. 'What if I couldn't give him happiness? What if I couldn't conceive again? What if I couldn't meet his expectations?' She thought. 1000's of thoughts running in her mind while she layed down next to her husband who is sleeping while hugging her lightly.

She lifted up her head and looked at her husband's sleeping face. She love him so much. She didn't want to hurt him anymore. 'But how will I make him happy' she thought.

"What happened Zayna?" Her husband's voice startled her.

"You aren't asleep yet?"

"No. But why didn't you sleep?"

"Couldn't sleep"

"May I ask, Why?"

"Don't know."

"Hmm"

"I love you, Zarif." She said and kissed his forehead tenderly to which Zarif felt like melting under his wife's touch.

"I love you too, Zayna." Zarif replied with a wholehearted  smile. Zarif didn't imagined a day would come where Zayna would feel the same as Zarif. He is happy for his life with Zayna. Finally Zayna is reciprocating His feelings to him. Finally she is reciprocative and not repulsive.

"Don't think too much, Zayna. Everything happens for a reason. Just trust Allah (SWT)" Zarif knew that his wife would overthink everything. And he knew Zayna was thinking about their unborn child.

"Za-Zarif. What if, I couldn't conceive again?"

"Are you stupid. Why would you think like that?"

"What if I couldn't give the happiness you deserve?" Zarif sat up and switched on the lights.

"What are you thinking about, Zayna?" Asked Zarif.

"Zarif, you loved me since my freshers in college. I couldn't reciprocate your feelings at that time. Then we got married and I didn't showed you the love you deserved. Then I started having feelings for you the same way you have for me. We started our life happily. But.."

"But what, Zayna? We are happy now. Aren't we.?"

"I was feeling dizzy all the time. My periods skipped. And I was having a feeling that maybe I'd be pregnant. I bought a pregnancy test kit too. But everything flipped. Wasim Kidnapped me. I tested out Even after I got Kidnapped. It showed Positive. Do you know how happy I was? I wanted to share my pregnancy with you but situation wasn't good. But I had faith that I'll escape and we'll have our first child. That finally I'll be able to give you the happiness you deserved. But look what happened. I couldn't give you happiness when you loved me and I couldn't give you happiness when I loved you." Zayna sobbed.

"Zayna, happiness isn't just about that. I am happy because you love me. I am happy that you are with me. I am really happy and I'm thankful to Allah that he gave me, My Zayna."

"Don't you wanna be a Dad? Don't you wanna experience your fatherhood?"

"I too wanna be a Dad. I too wanna experience Fatherhood. And I know Allah has his own plans for that. Allah knows when to give what, to us. Trust Allah (SWT)" Zarif said and hugged his wife tightly.

"We will experience the parenthood together." Zarif spoke so softly.

"But until then, let's experience the depth of our love. Together." Zarif whispered.

"I love you so much, Hubby"

"I Love you more, wifey"

"I love you the most, My BadBoy."

"I love you more than you could ever imagine, My Hijabi "

THE END

Alhamdhulillah.

Finally,

BadBoy vs Hijabi met it's THE END after so many difficulties.

Do you guys love this book?

I hope my work wasn't disappointing. I hope you guys like my work.

And I hope you guys like the End.

Do support me and my book. It'll mean a lot to me.

I knew only few people read and voted for my work but still those few votes gave me some confidence to finish this book and here I am.

I would like to thank my cousin who supported me so much to keep on writing. Thank you machii silence_safa .

And I would like to thank my dearest readers aynatulmarziya  bluesOfher   friskriel  @NaziaBari 

And I would love to thank my sisters  bluesOfher   jamiaraf   Thahasiyaz    safreenamalik   VpmAmanaa  who encouraged me to write as well.

My Final thanks to my Mom and My Dad who supported me through their smile whenever I told them about my book. (I couldn't tag them as they aren't in Wattpad. Hehe)

These few people gave me confidence.

And May Allah bless you all with happiness, confidence, love and kindness.

(We may knew everything but still we need someone to remind that to us in some situations. May Allah grant you all a special person to remind you all about the right path. Aameen.)

Take care of your health.

Be Happy, make others Happy.

Eat Healthy, Stay Healthy.

Assalamu alaikum wrwb.

Until then,

C_h_u_b_b_y💛

(There are couple bonus chapters to update as well. Insha Allah, I'll update tomorrow.)