Chapter 8 - Fresher's Party

Zayna POV

i entered my room and saw my belongings on my bed waiting for me. i took my belongings and went to the Bathroom to take a shower. after that i came out and i dried my hair. i combed my hair and secured it with a clutch. I wore a cute pendant, a medium sized earings, Ring on my ring finger and an anklet. i wore my favorite Kajal and lip balm. i don't like to pin my Dupatta. i usually wear my Dupatta straight on my head loosely. I grabbed my Burka, Hijab and my mobile phone and went downstairs. i went straight to the Kitchen to see my mom and Dad.

"Assalamu Alaykum wrwb. Lovelies." I said to my Mom and Aunts.

" Wa Alaykum Salam wrwb. You look very pretty today. Ma Sha Allah." Shameena Auntie praised me.

" All those Credits goes to my Love. she is my Designer, hairstylist etc etc.." i said with my hands flying on the air for Expressions.

" Ma sha Allah. You look Beautiful." My mom said and came and hugged me.

" Thank You Mom. Where is Dad?" I asked her.

" On the Dining Table." She replied me. I kissed her cheeks and ran towards the Dining table. i saw my Dad and went to him amd I pinched his cheeks.

" OUCH. it's hurting." My Dad said in a childish Manner rubbing his cheeks.

" Hi Dad. How is it?" i asked my Dad and showed my dress.

" Ma sha Allah. You are Looking beautiful today?" My Dad complimented me. i kissed his cheeks.

" Thank you Dad." I said and went to the living room.

" There she is. Zayna Idiot. why are you late?" Zainab asked me while Wafiqa, Wafa and Wasim are standing there looking at me.

" Sorry babes. i went to see my darlingz. can we go now?" i said and put on my Burka and Hijab.

" By the way you look very pretty Today" Zainab complimented me and Wafa and Wafiqa also said the same thing.

" Thank you dears." i said and took out my phone to take selfie.

" Selfie time." i said and everyone looked at my phone and then 'Click'

" Idiot" Wafiqa said and laughed. Then we all headed towards our car.

" Hey. is wafa coming with us?" i asked Zainab and she nodded her head.

After 15 mins.......

"welcome to our college. Wafa." i said and caught his hands.

" Hey Wafiqa i will drag this idiot with me and send him to you afterwards. bye. Assalamu alaikum." i said and dragged Wafa with me to my class.

" Hey guys. look who is here.!!!" i said and my friends looked at us.

" he looks Smart. who is he.?" Sammy asked me.

" It's Wafa. Wafiqa's younger brother. Hey Wafa meet my friends Sammy, Yunus and Izzath." i introduced them.

" By the way. where is Rayyan.?" i asked and Yunus was about to say something but.

" Here, I am" i heard a voice from behind. i turned around and found Rayyan walking towards us.

" Hey Rayyan. Handsome dude." Yunus said and did a friendship punch.

" I agree." Said Sammy and did a friendship punch with Rayyan.

" Not more than me." Wafa said and we all laughed.

" Sure. dude. what's your name?" Asked Rayyan.

" Wafa, Zayna's cousin." Wafa said and they four started to talk.