Chapter 2 - Dubai, UAE

Assalamu alaikum Beautiful readers.

How are you.? I hope you guys are all healthy.

And I want to Thank you all for those who voted on my previous chapter.

Keep reading.

And Don't forget to vote and comment.

_____________________________________

Yaa Allah. I am sooo excited and at the same time i am feeling sad bcoz i am leaving my hometown and my home where i lived my whole life.

Still i am very much happy for only one reason. yeah. your guess is correct guys. i am leaving Rashid here in India.

let him be normal. let him live his life as per his wish. i don't want to be in his life as a torture anymore.

Okay. lets leave Rashid topic. I have packed my luggages yesterday itself. Sana helped me with my luggage. But still I'm in my room which is nearly empty.

"ZAYNA, COME DOWN. WE HAVE TO GO. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THE FLIGHT THEN COME FAST." My mom aka Jesheela yelled from downstairs. no one can change my mother's yelling. not even my dad. poor dad. sooo. i took my last selfie with my beautiful room and my comfy bed. basically i am a selfie girl who loves to take selfie but never gets satisfied in just one take. Muhahaha. i went downstairs and saw everyone including Farooq uncle's family.

"Assalamu alaikkum wrwb."I said my salam to everyone. and everyone replied to my salam.

"We all are gonna miss you all." my dad said in a sad tone and hugged his dears Farooq and Malik uncle. my mom hugged Fathima and Noor aunty. i went to sana and yusuf. i saw some tears in Sana's eyes. quickly sana hugged me and cried her heart out. i thought she was strong bcoz i didn't even saw a single drop of tear in her eyes till yeasterday. but today. she is crying her heart out. no one is strong. Still someone pretends to be strong bcoz they think that's better and If you show your weakness to this world, the people will drag you down by using your weakness. So we need to be strong. Just for ourself. But even the strongest  people would feel weak at some point and that's totally fine. It's fine to let loose. It's fine to cry. It's fine to let your emotions out. It's fine and we all will be fine.

"zayna sana. be brave. don't make us cry. please."my dad said. i can't control my tears. its running down my cheeks.

"Zayna don't go please.!"sana cried out loud.

"don't say that sana. she is vacating from India to Dubai that's it. you can facetime her anytime. you can chat with her anytime. and we will go to Dubai to meet her soon. In shaa Allah." Fathima aunty said. sana just nodded. then finally we moved away. our eyes were all red now. i saw everyone and their eyes were filled with tears too.

"Oh my Allah. Look sana, we made everyone cry." i said to sana with a laugh to lighten up our mood. everyone smiled. and now i went to Yusuf.

"Bye dear."i said and ruffled his hair and kissed his forehead.

"Bye sisy."he said and his eyes were also wet with tears. i went to Fathima aunty and Malik uncle and hugged them. then i went to Noor aunty and Farooq uncle and hugged them too.

"Don't cry dear. Everything will be alright In shaa Allah."Fathima Aunty said from behind me as her hand rested on my shoulder.

"Good bye Mahmoud. Bye Ismael. by the way where is Ahmed bro.?"i asked.

"Ahmed bro went to his in-laws home with Barakath Machi."Mahmoud said and i just nodded my head.

now we are sitting inside the car. i opened the window and saw the whole family. but what caught my eyes was Rashid the jerk. and i was really shocked bcoz i have never seen him crying before. 'was he crying for me. how can he cry for you he don't even like you???' my inner voice told me and i agreed to it bcoz thats true enough 'May be he is crying for the farewell of my mom, dad and Aanya.' Anyways i don't care. Farooq uncle and Mahmoud are coming with us. i saw eveyone but not Rashid. i waved a goodbye to everyone but not to Rashid. after that i rolled up the window and We are now heading towards the Airport.