Chapter 18 - Forcefully His

Zayna POV

" I can't divorce him. I can't cause any problems to my family. So I'll live with him till my death. And that'll be good for everyone around me. And promise me that you won't say anything to our family. Please promise me" I can't do anything in my life. Bcoz Allah has planned this for me.

"Your wish then. I won't say anything to anyone. I promise" he said and left the place. I lay down on the grass and looked up. I watched the stars with my teary eyes. Slowly my eyes started closing and I slept with the nature.

Unknown POV

I can't see her crying like this. Why her mom and dad did this to her? I hate them so much.

" I can't divorce him. I can't cause any problems to my family. So I'll live with him till my death. And that'll be good for everyone around me. And promise me that you won't say anything to our family. Please promise me" Zayna's voice was still ringing in my head

"I should do something dude. But I have to wait for the ri8 moment" I said to my dude.

"Dude. Don't worry. She will be okay." My dude said to which I nodded my head.

"I'll bring back her happiness again. I was about to propose her but this Zarif came before that. He is a Fucking piece of shit. But I'll never let her live with him the whole life. I'll bring her to me. Even if it means to kill the whole world, I'll do anything for her." I said while watching my dear Zayna sleeping like a kid on the grass that too at Midnight.

"What are you saying dude?" My dude asked me. I smiled and said "EVERYTHING IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR dude."

Zarif's POV

I don't know why she is not accepting me? I don't know why she don't like me.? I am good looking, I have money, I have unconditional love for her and only for her then why can't she give me what I want? It's 12.30 AM now but still her side of the bed is Vacant. I stood up from the bed and went to the balcony. Bcoz I saw her there when she first left the room. That was 2 hours before. The climate is chill and the cold breeze is freezing. I looked down at the backyard and found her sleeping there on the grass. Is she not scared of insects like other girls??

I went out of the room and slowly walked towards the backyard. I went near her and saw her sleeping peacefully. Why not she sleep like this with me? I thought. Then I slowly lay down next to her but it's not comfortable. I feel ticklish on my back. How does she sleep here peacefully? I stood up and picked her up in a bridal style. She is such a deep sleeper. Bcoz she didn't even moved a bit. I took her to our bedroom and placed her slowly on the bed. Then I locked the door and came and sat next to her.

"Why can't you love me Zayna? Why? Am I not handsome? I will give everything to you. I'll buy anything for you. But why can't you love me? Am i that bad in confessing? That you don't even like me and my presence?" I said and cried. I don't know why am crying but still my eyes were shedding tears. I stood up and stood in front of the mirror.

"You are a man. Man should not cry. Be strong" I said to myself and went back to the bed. I lay down on her right side just like Yesterday. I kept my head on the crook of her neck, Wrapped my hands on her waist, tangled my legs with her and tried sleeping with her. I feel safe with her but why can't she feel the same with me? Am i that rude or what? I felt like crying more so I cried.

"I love you Zayna. Please try to understand my feelings. Please" I said and cried. I tried to cry silently but it betrayed me.

Zayna POV

I woke up to the sound of the door. I opened my eyes and saw Zarif walking to my bed so I pretend to sleep.

"Why can't you love me Zayna? Why? Am I not handsome? I will give everything to you. I'll buy anything for you. But why can't you love me? Am i that bad in confessing? That you don't even like me and my presence?" He said and cried. I felt bad for him. His love is true I can understand and feel that but I can't forget Rashid and accept him that easily. Then he stood up and went and stood in front of the mirror.