Chapter 21- I miss you Zarif

Zayna POV

It's raining here. In Dubai, Rain is very rare. I would always forget the whole world by just looking at the uneven Rain droplets. They are so mesmerising.

It's been a Month from that Promise incident. 6 weeks of my marriage life with Zarif. As he promised me that he'll never touch me without my permission, He never touched me in this whole month. I was happy. At least I thought, I was. But in reality I am not. I am longing for his presence, His warmth, I'm longing to see his Face. But Zarif is out of the city and I am staying with my Parent's and Cousins for this whole month. He would call me every single day to check on my health, But a Voice call. I wanted to see his face but it never happened in this whole month. I don't know what I am Feeling now. Is this feeling called Love? And the main thing is that Zarif occupied my whole Thoughts for 24/7. I forgot to even think about Rashid. And I have moved on with Rashid. Never had I ever imagined that I would move on this fast. But it just happened. And never had I ever imagined of giving my heart to Zarif but it just happened in 6 weeks.

He came after me and I ignored him. Now He is ignoring me and I feel like my soul leaving my body. Did he felt the same when I ignored him? Did I hurt him so much, Which intended him to ignore me for almost a month.?

In this whole month, I never slept well. I never kept my phone down till I get a call from Zarif.

"ZAYNA" I came out of my thoughts by Zainab's Voice. I turned around and saw her standing there under the roof.

"It's enough Zayna. You'll catch cold. Come in. Or else I'll tell Zarif Bro." Zainab threatened but I didn't listened her. Then my mom came with her phone on her hand.

"Zayna, where is your phone? Zarif called you for almost 10 times but you didn't picked up. So He called me. He is online. And----" I didn't let my mom finish. I ran to her and pulled the phone out from her hands and ran back to rain, Far away from them.

"He-Hello" My voice stuttered bcoz of the cold.

Assalamu Alaikum wrwb ~ Zarif

Wa Alaikum salam. How ar-are you? ~ Zayna

Why are you stuttering? Are you alright? ~Zarif

Ye-Yeah I'm fi-fine. How ar-are you? ~Zayna

I'm fine but I guess you're not. ~Zarif

I'm Fi-Fine. It's-it's just r-rain ~Zayna

So you're standing under the Rain again, Ri8? ~Zarif

Kind o-of. ~Zayna

Get inside and get a warm shower now ~Zarif

No-not now. I-I'll go lat-later. Rain is st-still pouring. ~Zayna

Get in now, Zayna. Or else you'll catch cold. ~Zarif

Zarif. Ca-Can I tell yo-you something? ~Zayna

Hmm ~Zarif

Come ba-back to home. Ple-please. I miss you so mu-much. It's been a Month now. I can't stay here aw-away from you. I can't man-manage anymore without seeing yo-your face. Please come back ho-home. Ple-please come back to m-me. Ple-please, Za-Zarif. ~Zayna

My head is paining like Hell. The whole world is spinning.

The wor-world is sp-spinning, Zarif. Com-come bac-back to m-me. ~Zayna

What happened Zayna? ~Zarif

I heard Zarif's voice. My eyes were getting heavy. My vision became blurry. My legs are getting heavy Which made me lose balance. I heard Zainab's yelling. Then I felt the cold floor hitting me.