Chapter 9 - Family Reunion

2 months later.............

Zayna POV 

"Mom. Are you ready?" i asked my mom from downstairs. while me and my whole family were waiting for her.

" Yeah. i am coming" my mom said for the 5th time now. 

" Let's go." finally she came. why do girls always take so much time to get ready. I mean i am a girl too. but i don't take that much time to get ready. i meant the others. they usually take a lot of time to get ready. 'Ya Allah please help their Husband' i thought.*giggle*

" Mom. we are getting late." Aanya said. today is the day where my dad's cousin aka Abdul Malik uncle and his whole family is coming for a vacation to Dubai. i am really happy for that. to be honest i am really excited. they are staying with us for one and half months, i guess. 

we entered the car. me, Zainab, Wafiqa, Wasim and Uncle Husain were in one car. My Mom, Dad, Aanya, Wafa and Zuha were in other car. the ride to the Airport starts now..

15 mins later................

We all reached the Airport just now. we thought that they would be arrived bcoz it's been 20 mins now but still they didn't came. we are getting late to college. yes, we have our semester exams today and this is my first exam. we are getting really late. 

" Mom, we are getting late." i said to my mom. 

"i think you all should leave. It's your exam ri8? So go with your uncle. Meet them after college." she said and we left to our college. 

15 mins later.............

Now we reached our college. we all were heading to  our exam halls. today is my first exam. but am not at all nervous. me, yunus, Sammy and Rayyan are in one exam hall while my Izzy baby is in other exam hall. poor izzy.

~~~~~

TRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....

the bell rang and we all started writing our exams. Currently we are in our respective Exam hall.

" tsk-tsk"  i heard a voice from my ri8 side. i looked at that direction and saw Sammy. what a coincidence. Sammy is sitting at my ri8 side, Rayyan is sitting in front of Sammy while this Idiot Yunus sat behind me. 

" Show me the answer." Sammy whispered. 

" which one?" i whispered to him.

" Idiot. the one you are writing." Sammy said a bit louder. suddenly our external sir turned and saw, to which me and Sammy pretend to write something on our answer sheet. after what felt like 5 mins, he went to the other side for checking. then i showed my paper. i was doing two jobs at the same time. writing and showing my answer sheet to Sammy. suddenly i felt something on my shoulder. i turned around and saw that Yunus Idiot. 

" What?" I whispered.

" Show me the answers stupid" he said. and i showed my answer sheet to him too. i was about to turn the page. suddenly that Idiot of idiots, Yunus beat me with that scale of his on my shoulder. i turned to him with an irritated look. 

" Don't you heard a Proverb? Slow and steady wins the Race? For Allah's Sake write slowly, idiot. Don't you have sense. I want to write too. " he said which made me smile. Idiot. i showed my papers to them( Sammy and Yunus). 'Rayyan is a good boy. i think he prepared well' i thought and smiled.

" Tsk-Tsk" i heard another voice. i looked up and saw Rayyan. 'Oh Rayyan, i was wrong about you.' i thought.

"whats the answer for 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11--" i cut him off.