Chapter 7 - Sudden Talk

Zayna POV

' Ya Allah. please forgive me for the sins i have done till now. Ya Allah please forgive my mom and Dad for the sins they have done till now. Ya Allah please help the poor people. Ya Allah, Thank you for Everything you have gave me till now.' 

i did my dua and folded my prayer mat. it's 5.30 now. i have more time to get ready for college. so i went downstairs to make myself a Coffee. i went to the kitchen and made a special coffee for me. the smell was really Amazing. i heard some sound. suddenly my heart started beating faster then usual. Basically i will get scared for little things. i kept my mug on the kitchen counter and turned to look from where the sound is coming? there stands the idiot.

" Idiot. are you mad?"Can't you speak?" i said calming myself.

" Sorry. I woke up Early and saw you going downstairs. i thought of joining you. so i came here. sorry if i scared you." Wasim said and caught his ears pleadingly. 

" Don't scare me again." i said and took my coffee mug from the kitchen counter and started walking towards garden. i turned around and saw Wasim Standing in the kitchen.

" Hey. Do you like coffee?" i asked him to which he nodded his head. 

" Here. Take this. i will make another coffee for me." i said and gave the mug to him. i started to make another coffee for me. Wasim sat on the kitchen counter and was drinking his coffee. there was only silence. so.

" What are you studying?" i asked to start a conversation. 

" B. com." he replied simply. 

" Okay. but i have not seen you in the college till now. Are you that busy?" i asked him and transfer the coffee to the mug and sat on the counter with Wasim.

" But, i will see you daily. In library, in Cafeteria, sometimes in your class and the stadium. i have come to your class for some papers and have seen you with your 4 friends. By the way am not Busy." he said and sipped the coffee. 

" OH. Okay. Maybe i didn't notice you." i said and sipped my coffee. 

" Yeah. You never did." he murmured but it's clear enough for me to hear. but i didn't replied. 

" Thanks. the coffee was nice." he said and went away. It's the first time he had spoken to me like this. otherwise he never speaks to me more than one word. okay leave it. i washed both the mug and went out to get some fresh air. i sat on the bench in the Garden.

"Inhale. Exhale." i said to myself and did the same thing. suddenly a Red Rose Caught my attention. the incident from yesterday came to my mind.

FLASH BACK

"Hey Zayna. Today is no day order. so let's enjoy." Izzy said. 'But i have so many works to be done. i have to go and return the book in library and i have to finish my assignments too.'

"Sorry Izzy. i have so many works to do. You all Enjoy. I will meet you all in the Cafeteria at recess time. please." i said and caught my ears to say a sorry.

" It's Okay Zayna. i will Manage her. you go and do your work." yunus said. by the way he is the one who can control Izzy in every situation.

" Okay Guys. See you all later. Bubye" i said and went to the library. there was no one near the library. i entered the library. and there was no one in the Library too. Great. i love to be alone sometimes. 

" Hi. ma'am. How are you?" i asked the librarian. she is such a cute and sweet Ma'am. She became my friend so easily bcoz am the one who uses her library everyday. hehe.