chapter 4 - New college and New Friends

Assalamu alaikkum wrwb. Hi readers.

{Please Make Dua for my lil princess Rulaf. She's a 15 days old November baby.}

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. i am going to introduce the Bad Boy aka hero in this chapter.

Thank you for the votes you all have given to my book.

And do share your thoughts as comments and your likes as votes.

special thanks to my cousin silence_safa (Thanks for your support Machiiii)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayna POV

Its been one week. i started liking my new room and new home. yesterday my uncle Abdul Haq and his family came back from their trip. they all are really amazing. everyone knows how to enjoy their life even after they pass the age of enjoyment. anyways back to my day. i am all done with my dress, Abaya, Hijab, Bag, Notebook and water bottle. i wore my jeans and a full sleeve top which reached my knee. i wore my Abaya and Hijab.

"Hey Zayna. what are you thinking about.?" My cousin Zainab asked the question and everyones head turned to me. Actually we are eating our breakfast with our family.

"Just introducing stuffs to the readers!" i said. OMA. i just blurted out the truth. HAHA.

"what.?" Zainab asked "Nothing. leave it dear!!" i said and she nodded and everyone started eating their breakfast. we finished the food and went to the living room to collect our bags. i wore my niqab also. bcoz i don't want to show my face to anyone in the college on my first day itself. I told you na that I am an On and Off Niqabi. Hehe.!

"Z square. Are you Ready for the New College and New Friends.??" My cousin wafiqa asked me and Zainab. "Not only Ready. we are excited.!" i and Zainab said in a unison and we three laughed."ok lets go." Wafiqa said and we trio went to the car.

we reached our college. i and zainab went to the office room and asked for our schedules, then we headed to our respective classes. There were some students in my class even though it was a bit early. i found a empty seat at the last row next to a hijabi and went and sat there. i removed my Niqab.

"Assalamu alaikkum wrwb. i am Zayna and you.?" i asked the hijabi girl who sat with me.

"wa alaikkum salam. i am Izzath nisha. Where are you from? " Izzath asked me

"India. Tamil Nadu. you?" i said

"wow. i am from kerala. nice meeting you." she said she extended her hand for shake and I gladly accepted it.

"friends??" i asked

"Friends." she said and we both Hi-fied. we started talking some stuffs and then the bell rang..

"Assalamu alaikkum girls. may i know your name.?" someone asked. i looked up and saw two boys at the middle column next to our bench. actually the benches are divided into 3 colums in my class.

"wa alaikkum salam. i am Izzath and she is Zayna." Izzath said.

"nice meeting you two. I am Rayyan and he is Yunus." the boy named Rayyan introduced themselves.

"Friends.?" The boy named Yunus asked us.

"Friends." Izzath said and i glared at her. bcoz i don't trust boys. after that Rayyan and Yunus introduced themselves about where they live and from where they came and all. Rayyan is from Saudi Arabia, his parents got transfer and here he is.! Yunus lives here in UAE with his family. after that Izzath introduced herself and now its my turn.