Chapter 17- Confession

Zayna POV

"Zayna. Feed Zarif" My Aunt, Shameena (Zainab's Mother) said to me. We (Me and Zarif) are in my home. Our whole family were Enjoying their Breakfast Except me. I wore a fake smile on my lips. I would laugh for some joke, an fake one, Zarif and me are sitting together eating in a same plate, should I say pretending to eat. Bcoz I rarely ate. I don't feel like eating that too in the same plate as Zarif's. My whole life has changed. I am a married woman. I married Mr. Blackmailer aka Zarif. Allah has planned me this life but still Zarif is torturing me and forcing me in everything. I know that He loves me more than anyone but just imagine that you are married to your stalker and he is forcing you in everything! What will you do? You'll hate him more. That's what is happening in my story. I started hating him so much than before. I don't know whether this hatred will change into love or not. But I don't have any chance to speak my heart or mind. After what happened in the Hotel room, Zarif was smiling widely the whole time. He didn't left my hand the whole time. He would always look at me whether I am smiling or not. So I kept a small fake smile the whole time till now. He is bipolar. One second he tried to kill himself and the other second he smiled and hugged me. Is he a Human or animal? What will I do now? Should I try to escape from him or should I stay and work hard for our relationship?

'Work hard for the betterment of your relationship. Bcoz Allah had planned this for you.' said my Inner voice.

"Zayna. Come to Earth." I heard my cousins Voice ( Zainab and Sana)

"Huh?"

"Feed Zarif Bro" Zainab said. I nodded my head and took a piece of parota (Maida Rotti) and fed him. He licked my fingure. Ewwww. I need to wash my hands with Detol. I thought.

" Okay Zarif Machan. Now feed Zayna" it's Sana now. I'm gonna kill this little piece of shit.

"That's my Wife" Zarif said and took a piece of parota.

"Okay Bro. Feed your wife" Zainab said I heard laughs. My whole family members are laughing. I looked down at my plate totally Embarrassed.

"Zayna. Open your mouth." Zarif said and I ate it. Suddenly I heard a glass breaking sound. The table became silent now. I turned to the Right side from where the sound came and saw Wasim and Wafa.

"Am sorry. It slipped out of my hand" Wafa said. "It's okay child. I'll clean it" My mom said and stood up.

"Mom. Sit down and finish the food. I am full. So I'll clean it" I said and my mom nodded her head. I stood up and went to clean those broken glass pieces. Those broken pieces remind me of my broken heart. I took those broken pieces and threw them on the dust bin. I took ice water and was drinking slowly thinking about my life. Suddenly I heard some sound. I turned and saw My cousin Wasim.

"Hey Wasim. How are you?" I said and took a sip from my ice water.

"Not bad. And you dear?" He asked me to which I started coughing. He is calling me Dear? And he is answering me?? Is this world started spinning in the opposite side or what? 😵

" Hey sweetie. Are you alright?" He came to me and patted my head.

"Hmm. Yeah *cough* Am good" I said and smiled a little.

"Hmm. How is your marriage life? " He asked me.

"Oh. Seriously Wasim. It's my second day with my husband and you are asking me that question like I have been married for 2 years?" I asked him to which he smiled.

"You are so funny." he said and pinched my cheeks.

" Um.. can I ask you a question?" He nodded his head " Do you have fever, headache or something? Bcoz you never talk to me and not more than yeah OK hmm kind of words. And now you are talking to me like we are friends. Are you okay?" I asked him to which his facial expression changed.