Chapter 16 - Is he a Psycho?

(EDITED)

Zarif's POV

I woke up suddenly but I don't know why!! I could hear someones heartbeat. It's so soothing for my mind. I felt relaxed. I felt like heaven. I felt someones hands on my hair and neck. I looked up to who that was and found my angel, my life, my Half soul, my everything. That's my Zayna. A smile spread across my face. Those memories from yesterday came to my mind. I was too angry but I meant those words. I would never show mercy for her if she shows her Attitude and stubbornness. But still I can't see her crying. I love her so much that if she is in pain it hurts my heart so much.

Then something caught my attention. There were tear strains near her eyes. I tried taking her hands from my hair and neck. But she is holding my neck and hair like her life depends on it. I smiled. She did what I said. I took my hand and wiped her tear strains. I kissed her forehead and looked at her sleeping posture. Her face is so beautiful under the lamp li8. I kissed her cheek slowly so that she won't wake up. She moved her head slowly to the left side revealing her neck. I kept my head on the crook of her neck, Wrapped my hands around her waist, tangled my legs with her legs and slept again.

Zayna's POV

My eyelids were heavy. My body is paining like Hell. I can't move my body, That's not only bcoz of my pain but I felt something heavy on my Right side of the body. I used to hug my pillow while sleeping but Does this pillow weigh 90 kgs? Bcoz it's soo heavy. I felt my eyes are burning. I don't know why.? I felt someones hot breath on the crook of my neck. It's so soothing. I felt relaxed. I don't know why. I caught my 90kg pillow tightly. But that pillow is moving. Do pillows move.? I opened my eyes slowly bcoz of the sun rays entering my room. I looked down at my 90kg pillow and was shocked. Who is this? Did he rape me or what? Then those memories from yesterday came to my mind. OMA I am a married woman now. And this is my Husband, Zarif😵.

I started struggling under his body. But those memories from yesterday ni8 came to my mind. If I do something against his words he will definitely do something which I'll regret it. I thought.

"Za-- Zarif" I called him to which he snuggled closer to my neck more. I felt goosebumps. I hate him so much but still I can't ignore the fact that He makes me nervous and his touch feels good. It feels ri8. Maybe if he gives me my privacy before and after marriage, Maybe we could be a better couple in future. But he is forcing me on every single thing. He is spoiling our future with his anger. I don't know whether I could control his anger or not but definitely I can try. I don't have any other choice than this. I can't run away. I should avoid him as much as I could. If I come face to face with him, I should do as he says. If I don't do what he says then his anger will reach the peak. And that's it.

Avoid him. I thought.

I took my hands from his hair and neck. I removed his hands from my waist and tried to move him. But he is laying down like a buffellow not even moving an inch. He is too heavy. What does he eat?

"Zarif. I wanna use washroom" I said and Shook him.

"Hmm. Use it. Why are you asking me?" He asked me in his sleepy voice.

"Move then" I said to which he lifted up his head to come face to face with me. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Good morning baby. I love you" he said and kissed my cheeks.

"Please move. I wanna go" I said but he didn't move. Not even a little.

"You look beautiful with your hair open" he said still looking into my eyes. I can't look into his eyes so I tilted my head to my left and looked away.