...

Kyoka's POV:

i wake up in Momo's arms. she's so warm. When she kissed me yesterday...it felt so...right? Before all of this, i didn't think i was even into girls. And thinking about it even more makes me wonder if I actually had serious feelings for Denki in the first place?

I think maybe I was calling it 'love' because he was the only one who gave me the courtesy of feeling special. I think I confused love and friendship.

So...wait- does this make me a lesbian if I don't actually like boys that way? I mean I guess that does.

This is confusing. All i know is that what i feel for Momo, is not just friendship.

I'm definitely crushing on her; Of course since i haven't exactly spent enough time with her to know if it's love yet.

She's so beautiful...

...

I fell back asleep because the next thing i knew, Momo was taping me on the shoulder to wake up and get ready.

I put on a white tank top and some black high waisted jeans Paired with a oversized black coat.

Then, lastly I do my makeup and put on my boots.

Yaomomo is wearing a pink turtleneck sweater, with some skinny jeans and her sneakers.

...

We go out front to where the car was waiting to take us to the dormitories.

I was surprised that Yaoyorozu suggested to bring some of the new stuff we got at the mall to bring to her dorm. She's so kind to want to give me my own space in her dorm.

...

At the dorms

We make our way into the common and some of the butlers Momo's parents hired brought in the boxes for my room.

Everyone was sitting in the common room, sadly. I really wanted to avoid any reasons to have to talk to people. Well not all people. Todoroki, Bakugou and Tokoyami weren't present.

They all just stared at me like i was a ghost or a disease. It kind of freaked me out.

"You should all know staring is rude. So keep your eyes to yourself." Momo says sternly.

Everyone knew that Momo was mad. You could hear it in her voice.

Everyone except Kamanari listened.

"What? am I just that horrible to look at?" I say to him.

He says nothing and looks away.

being near him makes me feel anxious. On the other hand, Momo makes me feel good about myself.

...

Me and Momo finished up our meal before heading up to her, and now my dorm room.

"Okay, here it is." She announces.

I open the door and set my stuff down.

"It looks great!" I tell her.

We then unpack all of my things and then we decided to relax by cuddling in bed until we got tired. Although that wouldn't be hard since we did a ton of unpacking and stuff.

In the Morning

Momo's POV:

It was quite foolish to stay up so late last night, since we have classes today. But I wanted to make Jiro feel as comfortable as possible.