Ch.34 || Unbearable Pain

It's been about two months since I was discharged at the hospital, which was on my fifth day there. I've been happily working at Big Hit with my friends and we actually have a new employee to take Sora's spot. They actually do their job. When Leah's sister Kaylen moved in with her she needed a job and Big Hit just so happened to have an open spot for the exact job she was looking for, being a dance instructor. She got along really well with everyone and even the trainees enjoyed her. The best part about it was that she wasn't two-faced and also had no interest in ruining my life so that was nice. I had moved in with my uncle a week after I was discharged and I'm definitely loving the company as well as the space. No more apartment, I was living in an actual home for the first time in fifteen years. At the moment though, my uncle is on a trip to America for business so lately, I've had everyone over to hang out.

Leah and Jin have been on a few dates. She had realized her feelings for him while she helped me figure out mine with Yoongi. I was happy for her while Jungkook and Taehyung were a little upset, I guess they had a little bit of a thing for her, not really sure but Leah and Jin look pretty cute together. They aren't official, they just date... for now. As for me, I had decided to go on a date with Namjoon, seeing that Yoongi wanted to be just friends. The date was actually really nice but I just wasn't into Namjoon romantically. Unfortunately, my heart still belongs to Yoongi. Every time we hung out, my heart would race and butterflies would flutter in my stomach.

Which brings us to today's conversation. In Leah's living room, on the couch. Chatting about my feelings for Yoongi with Kaylen and Leah.

"Y/N, you can't just keep it in forever, it's unhealthy." Leah said with a sigh as she leaned further into her couch.

"Leah's right you know." Kaylen added as she took a sip of her tea.

"Of course I'm right!"

"I know. I know. I'm just worried about our friendship and being rejected." My face was flushed red as I looked down messed with the hair tye on my wrist. 

"You shouldn't worry about that. It's the same stupid shit I did and look at me. I finally grew a pair and told Jin how I felt. I was lucky enough that he felt the same way. Now, if you were to be rejected by Yoongi, don't you think that would help as well? It would be so much easier for you to move on. The only thing holding you back from moving on is that 'what if'. Just tell him and you'll figure out the 'what if'." Leah had a point, I couldn't move on from Yoongi because of the constant thought of, what would happen if I told him, would run through my mind. 

"You should do it, stop making the man wait." Kaylen smiled kindly at me but I was still unsure.

"I don't know..."

"Just go for it!" They shouted simultaneously.

"You only live once." Leah pushed. I sent her a small smirk while I crossed my arms.

"Actually I died twice and I came back to life so technica-"

"Oh hush you." Leah groaned and sat up to grab my phone from the table. I perked up at her with fear and curiosity.

"Uh, what are you doing?"

"Telling Yoongi to meet you at the park tonight at eight because you have something important to tell him." My eyes widen and I launch at her to get my phone back but she quickly hops off the couch and locks herself in the bathroom with my phone. I groan out in embarrassment while Kaylen is still on the couch laughing her ass off.

"Yoongi said okay!" Leah shouted from the bathroom and I screamed.

"What! Oh my god! What am I going to do! What the fuck am I going to say?!" Leah walked out of the bathroom while Kaylen came up to me.