Ch.14 || Sweet Dreams

Y/N's POV

Yoongi smiles sweetly at me, gently brushing my hair out of my face. It seems as though all my worries vanished. His gummy smile making me feel things I've never felt before. The feeling almost euphoric.

"You're so cute when you blush." This very sentence causes me to blush even more, if possible. His gummy smile never failing to keep me happy and at peace. I finally take notice of our surroundings, a wide, empty field. Flowers scattered around the area, a variety of colors go throughout the field. The view was unbelievably beautiful. I softly gasp at it. Taking everything in, locking it in my memories, for it was something I never want to forget.

"It's so pretty Yoongi." I don't even think about how we got here or what happened before we got here, I only focus on the sight in front of me and the man next to me.

"The view is pretty, but I think you're prettier Y/N." My heart beats fast, It's so loud I can hear the thumping in my ears. I grin at Yoongi as he takes my hands, I'm surprised but also confused at the fact how his touch isn't causing me any pain. In fact, his touch just makes my heart beat even faster and I feel butterflies in my stomach flapping around at a quick pace. I feel safe at his touch, it's something I want to feel forever.

I look up from our hands and at Yoongi, our eyes locking immediately. His gummy smile makes my heart feel full and complete. He suddenly starts moving his head forward as it makes its way towards mine. He slowly closes his eyes and I figure out just what he is going to do. Not declining, I begin to move my face closer to his, closing my eyes tight in anticipation. Just before our lips meet he stops, I can feel his warm breath brush over my lips, causing shivers to travel down my spine as goosebumps form all over my arms.

"Wake up Y/N, It's time for work."

I open my eyes, my alarm going off. The annoying sound bothering my ears. I turn off the alarm and lay back in my bed. I rub my arms as I somehow still feel the goosebumps on them. My eyes widen as I mentally start to freak out.

"HOLY SHIT!"

BRO! I JUST HAD A DREAM ABOUT MIN FUCKING YOONGI!! OH BOI!! AND HE WAS ABOUT TO KISS ME AND, AND I WAS ABOUT TO KISS HIM TOO!! BUT I HAD A GOOD REASON CAUSE HE LOOKED SO GOOD, A-AND HIS LIPS!! OH, HIS LIPS!! THEY LOOKED LIKE A THANKSGIVING DINNER THAT I WAS JUST WILLING TO DEVOUR!! NO, A RESTAURANT, HIS LIPS LOOKED LIKE A FUCKING FIVE STAR RESTAURANT AND I WAS READY TO SPEND ALL THE MONEY I HAVE TO EAT THERE!! OH PLEASE GOD, FORGIVE ME, FOR I HAVE SINNED, PLEASE CLEANSE MY DIRTY THOUGHTS. I WILL DRINK SOME HOLY WATER LATER IF THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY.

(...what? XD)

Ok recap, so Saturday was fun, I had a great time with Yoongi, It was really enjoyable and we got along well. But I haven't been able to stop thinking about him since then. I didn't do anything yesterday, I just stayed at home all day so that my mind could clear up. Obviously that didn't work since I dreamed about him! It just shocks me, how come he's able to make me feel this way? I mean I understand it was just a dream, but it felt so real. It felt so great not having to worry about his touch inflicting pain on me. I don't know how I'm gonna deal with him at work today, I'm gonna have to ask Leah for some help. We've gotten pretty close and she's someone I can consider as my best friend, I'm pretty sure best friends are supposed to tell each other things like that which I'm fine with, I feel like I could tell her anything, she really is special. It feels good to have a best friend like her.

I smile, thinking about how Leah has helped me out since I've met her, which was last Monday.

Huh, I've only known her for a week and I trust her with so much. I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. I've never had a best friend before.