Ch.23 || The Hangover

Y/N's POV

An excruciating throb in my head awoke me from my sleep, I let out a groan and massage my temples with the pads of my fingers. The pain only stays, not faltering in the slightest. I roll over on my bed and grab my phone from the nightstand. I let out a light sigh noticing it's twelve o'clock in the afternoon. Far later than I usually wake up on the weekends, unless I stay up watching a drama. I then try to remember what I had done the night before but stop once throbbing increases in pain.

"Damn, what the hell?" I hold my palm to my forehead as I mumble curses with frustration due to the unwanted headache.

Knowing that I have to get up sometime today, I rise from the comfort of my bed and slide off the mattress. I flinch once my bare feet hit the cold floor but I don't let it bother me for long when I notice my appearance in the mirror across my bed.

My hair was messy, but not too bad. What bothered me was the smeared makeup going down my cheeks and just pretty much everywhere on my face. It was honestly disturbing to look at.

Not wanting to look at my disheveled form any longer, I decided I would just shower before starting my day.

~§~

I walk out of my room, hair still damp from the shower I had, and make my way to the kitchen to get some ibuprofen from the cabinet and definitely some orange juice.

I get out the juice and pull the bottle from the cabinet. Taking one of the clean cups that were already sitting on my counter, I pour some orange juice in, admiring the satisfying flow of the orange liquid.

Ahhh, it never gets old.

I pop a pill out of the bottle and slip it in my mouth, a sip of orange juice following along.

I let out a sigh of satisfaction, a peaceful feeling overcomes me and my shoulders relax.

But that peaceful feeling didn't last long. It was interrupted by a snore.

I freeze. Emotions begin to overwhelm me, fear, confusion. Who was in my apartment? And am I safe?

I slowly make my way to my sofa. I gasp now noticing the lump that lay upon the leather couch. Covered in one of my throw blankets, it shifted, causing me to jump.

A tuft of blonde hair pokes out from under the fluffy blanket and it all finally comes back to me.

Yoongi and I hung out last night, got wasted, and passed out here.

Yoongi slept at my house last night.

On my couch.

With my blanket.

Holy shit.

I internally squeal to myself, feeling giddy all of a sudden.

I realized though, he would probably feel just as shitty as I did when I woke up this morning. So I quickly got a glass of water and a bottle of ibuprofen for Yoongi. I gently set the items on the coffee table and take a seat on the recliner. I glance at Yoongi's sleeping face that had popped out from under the blanket.

He didn't have his usual scowl that would adorn his face or the rare gummy smile that I very much preferred. Instead, he had a different kind of expression I've never witnessed before. He looked... content like he was in a state of peace. It was a very cute expression and it made me comfortable. In the most un-creepy way possible, I could watch his sleep face for a while.