Ch.22 || Kareoke Night

Y/N's POV

I look at myself in the mirror, studying the light makeup that Leah did for me and my attire that Leah also helped me pick out. It was comfortable and I didn't look bad at all.

Welp, I looked pretty damn good.

Heh, can't touch this.

Literally.

"Thank you so much, Leah, it really means a lot to me." She smiles warmly at me in the mirror.

"Of course, I told you I would be your wing-woman, I'm going to help you get your mans." I giggle and look at the time, noticing it's 7:28.

"It's time for me to leave."

"Alright have fun!" She gives me an air high five and walks me to the front door.

"Oh, and Y/N."

I turn around, waiting for her to tell me whatever it is she wants to let me know.

"Be sure to use protection, sex is cleaner with a packaged wiener." I gasp and almost drop dead, my soul leaving my body for a good second.

"L-Leah! I can't even do that kind of thing in the first place!" She laughs at me and shoos me away.

"Ok, I've had enough of you now, leave my home and go tickle Yoongi's balls or something."

"Leah!"

"Have fun~"

Leah closes the door behind me. She teases me way too much and then I end up with a face that looks like a tomato.

I hope things go well tonight.

~§~

I pull up to the cafe, the giant sign flashing 'Jimmy's Cafe, Bar, and Karaoke'. I get out of my car, brushing myself off and fixing up my hair. I look into the side view mirror to make sure I look decent. Once I'm satisfied with the way I look, I go into the cafe, picking a random booth by the window. I'm instantly welcomed by the fresh smell of coffee and pastries, knowing the bar wasn't open yet, I didn't sense the aroma of alcohol. I look around for Yoongi, but the pale man is nowhere to be seen so I order a hot chocolate to keep me busy. About ten minutes later and my hot chocolate half empty, I hear the bell at the front door ring, signaling that another customer has arrived. I look up to see Yoongi staring at me with that gummy smile that I love, making me warm all over. He walks over to the booth and takes a seat in front of me, the gummy smile staying in place.

"You ordered without me, huh?" The gummy smile didn't stay for long as a smirk took place on Yoongi's lips once I began to apologize.

"Stop apologizing Y/N, I was only joking." He chuckles deeply, the wonderful sound ringing in my ears causing my heart rate to increase. He snatches my hot chocolate and takes a sip, moaning in delight at the flavor.

"Wow this is good, you're not getting it back." I gasp and quickly grasp the mug from his pale hands, my fingers so dangerously close to his when I took it, luckily they didn't touch.

"I think not, this is my hot chocolate, I don't see your name on it."

"I don't see yours on it either." He smirks at me challengingly. I cross my arms over my chest and grumble incoherent words angrily. Yoongi chuckles and I throw a napkin at him, fueling his laughter.

"How about we share it." I drop my angry act instantly, I look up to see Yoongi get up and grab two straws. When he gets back he sets both of them in the mug and smiles softly at me.