Ch.32 || Help

It had been a while since I left and everyone was becoming restless. Stomachs were growling and mouths were drooling. Hoseok gulped before he whined out.

"Where is she~?" Another roar came from Hoseok's stomach and he clutched it with an attempt to keep it quiet. At this point, it growled so much that he was no longer embarrassed by it.

"Stop whining, she'll be here soon. The line was probably long." Namjoon said even though the gurgling of his stomach was driving him nuts. While everyone believed that the line could've been long Leah was still worried. An unsettling feeling sat in her stomach and she knew it wasn't just because she was hungry. Although Leah was proud that I wanted to go by myself she still felt wrong for letting it happen. She knew the ramen shop wasn't too far away and it hasn't ever really been popular since she started working at Big Hit. Something was wrong.

"I'll just call her and see what's going on." Leah pulled out her phone and pulled up my contact, pressing call. When she held the phone up to her ear waiting for an answer, she became more worried once it went straight to voicemail.

"She didn't answer?" Jin asked. He was clearly concerned as he began to chew his lip when Leah shook her head 'no'.

"It went straight to voicemail."

"That's not right." Namjoon mumbled as he too started to become worried. Everything was making Leah nervous so she stood up with a suggestion.

"We should look for her. She can't be far. I just hope she's okay." The boys nodded and they all left Jin's office to go down to the lobby. They were going to ask Linda if she had seen me but Linda wasn't sitting at her desk.

"Well, we don't have time to wait for her. Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok. You guys look for her at the restaurant. The rest of us will look around for her at the park." Namjoon said and everyone quickly left the lobby to go about their search.

~§~

Jungkook and Tahyung went to one side of the park while Leah and Namjoon went to the other. They all asked people if they had seen me, unfortunately, no one did. Namjoon even went to the tree he confessed to me at, hoping I would be there.

But I wasn't.

~§~

The trio walked into the restaurant breathing heavily as they rushed to get there. Jin paled when he saw no line and only two customers, who were sharing a table. They didn't see me at all and Jin hoped that I was at the park and safely with my friends. Hoseok stepped up to the counter and an old man with a kind smile asked him what he would like to eat. Although Hoseok was starving he denied that he was hungry and instead asked him a question.

"Have you seen a young woman with h/c hair and enough food to serve eight people?" The old man nodded with a smile.

"Yes, I did. She left about twenty minutes ago actually. Such a sweet young lady. Reminded me of my daughter. Is she alright?"

"Yes sir, she's fine. Thank you." Jimin reassured the worried man before they left the ramen shop. Jin immediately called Leah and told her what happened. Jimin and Hoseok worried more from the look on Jin's face when Leah told him I wasn't at the park.

~§~

Everyone was grouped back together as they walked in the lobby. This time Linda was at her desk and she was surprised to see almost all of Si-Hyuk's favorite workers enter the building sweating and out of breath.

"What's going on? Why do you guys look like you ran a mile?" Linda asked with a brow raised and a hand on her hip.

"We can't find Y/N." Taehyung whined out with worry. Linda's face contorted into one of confusion as she looked at the group.

"I had seen her walking in with takeout bags. She was going into the elevator when I went into the bathroom. I thought she was going to see you guys." Everyone shared a worried glance at the elevator before they dispersed. Jimin and Hoseok went to check the security room, Namjoon went to look at his studio, and the rest went to get Yoongi to tell him what happened. Leah's first thought was that Sora did something and she was sure Sora would be with Yoongi.

Yoongi and the trainees were startled by a group of four barging into the dance studio. Leah stumbled over to Yoongi who was sitting on the floor with the trainees. Leah had a hard time getting around, she wasn't used to this much exercise so her legs were getting weak.

"Where's Sora?" Leah asked with urgency. Yoongi and the rest of the trainees groaned in disgust at the woman's name.

"She left me a while ago. She said it was 'that time of the month'. We just sat here talking while we waited for her to stop bleeding out."

"Y/N's missing, we think Sora has something to do with it." Jin said causing Yoongi to jump up from his spot on the floor. His breathing quickened as he began to panic.

"Jungkook, you and Tae stay here with them." Yoongi then sprinted out of the studio to search for me. His eyes water in worry. He felt so guilty.

"It's all my fault."

~§~

Yoongi stepped out of the elevator and frantically searched every room in the hall, apologizing to many co-workers as he interrupted their work. He noticed a liquid spilling out from under a supply closets door. Yoongi let his tears fall when he opened the door. I laid lifelessly, drenched in the ramen broth, on the floor of the closet. I was covered in hives and blisters, Yoongi was disgusted at the sight.

"I'm so sorry Y/N." Yoongi cried. He crouched beside me and began to call for help.

"I found Y/N! Somebody get help!" Yoongi sobbed as he shouted. He pulled out his phone and called the police, asking for an ambulance.

~§~

This is getting pretty sad guys, sorry. Thank you for reading. Much Love!

~Chimsy