Ch.19 || Eww Sora

Y/N's POV

I walk into the front doors of the lobby, a frown adorned my face showing that I'm clearly upset. There was no reason for me to be in a good mood, yesterday was dreadful. I really don't want to see Sora today, but that's obviously not going to happen since I can see Sora and Linda getting along, they seem to be having a pleasant conversation, opposite from what I usually see with Linda and Leah. I was about to try and sneak to Jin's office without my presence being known. Unfortunately.

I failed.

"Oh hey Beth, where are you going?" I inwardly groan, partially because I've been noticed, mostly because Sora got my name wrong.

"It's Y/N." I correct her, trying hard not to let my attitude slip into my tone, once again failing.

"Right, whatever Y/N. So where ya off to?" Sora asks a bright and fake smile covering her face.

"I'm looking for Leah, seen her anywhere?" Linda and Sora scoff simultaneously, giving me the chills.

"Ugh you're looking for that rude brat, god I can't stand her." My blood boiled, hearing Sora say things like that about Leah. I know Leah and Linda don't get along very much, but I know they care about each other, Sora on the other hand obviously does not like Leah at all. I'm sure the feeling's mutual.

"I didn't ask for your opinion about her, I just wanna know where she is."

"Well, thankfully I haven't seen her yet today." I rolled my eyes and walked away, trying to get as far away from her as possible.

~§~

I got to Jin's office only to find, Jin, Jungkook, and Taehyung relaxing around the room. I tap on the wall to get their attention.

"Where's the rest of the guys?"

"They went to get donuts for everyone." Jin said, going back to a book he was reading.

"And Leah?" Jin looked up at me, then around the room, his features showing confusion, a noticeable glint of worry flashes in his eyes.

"She would've been here by now, I have no idea where she is." I nod and sit down on the couch next to Tae and Kookie. A feeling of worry rushing over me.

"Don't worry Y/N, I'm sure everything's alright, she's probably just sleeping in." Taehyung reassures me, a cute boxy smile making me feel a little better.

"She probably is just sleeping in." I repeat and we just start a conversation on bunnies living on the moon.

~§~

"Hey, guys sorry I'm late, I had a long call on the phone this morning with family, sorry to worry any of you." Leah rushed into the office breathing heavily while we were all munching on donuts, well except for Sora, cause she's on a diet.

"You guys have donuts?" Leah gasps and snatches Jungkook's half-eaten, chocolate glazed donut. Jungkook stares at her shook until he grumbles about how the donut was his but Taehyung just gives him another one.

"A long phone call with family?" Jin asks Leah nods and takes a seat next to me on the couch.

"Yeah, it was about my sister." I look at her flabbergasted.

"You have a sister?" My face was in a state of shock.

How come she didn't tell me?

"Yup, she's pretty cool, she's like me but older, she lives in America though." I still can't get over the fact that she has a sister and I didn't know.

"Why haven't you said anything before?" I finish my donut, waiting for her response.

"As I said, she lives in America so I don't see her very much, sadly, I sometimes forget." Leah says gloomily, she probably misses her sister.

"I'm sorry." I say, trying to comfort her the best I could since I can't hug her or anything.

"Air five?" Leah smiles at me and we air five.

"I think it's a great thing Leah's sister isn't here, two Leah's would be just way too much torture." Sora says snobbish, Leah glares at her, fire in her eyes.

"I'm most certainly sure two Leah's is nothing compared to the torture we currently endure from you." I let out. Sora gasps and leaves the room with a scowl on her face. Leah, Jungkook, and Taehyung are laughing wildly, a series of knee-slapping going on. I look around to see everyone giggling or smiling at my comment except for Yoongi, who's just sitting there gazing at me with a smirk, causing me to look away while a bright red blush covers my face.

"Wow Y/N you really got to her, that was a great way to start my day." Jimin praises me with a wide smile and his eyes turning into little crescents. I return the smile as I begin to laugh.

I can't believe I said that I actually meant to say it in my head, but I don't regret saying it out loud.

~§~

Oh? I'm back, yus! I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter; although it's short. So I'll post another tomorrow. Much Love!

~ Chimsy

Banga Banga <3

Banga Banga <3