Ch.25 || Mall Detectives

"Alright guys, we're about to go on a very important mission." Leah declares, her tone strong and her chest puffed out.

"I want you all working your hardest to crack this case. Spy like you've never spied before. Use your ears and listen like your favorite song finally started playing after waiting forever because you can't afford Spotify premium-" Leah pauses with a sigh, wiping a tear from her eye,"-and most importantly, don't get caught." She ends the speech with a glare, causing the three of us to flinch.

Not intimidated for long though, Jungkook and Taehyung begin clapping and salute to Leah, causing her to smirk.

"Such wise words Leah." Kook praises, a cheerful smile on his face, bunny teeth flaunting cutely.

Tae sends out praises of his own, Jungkook throwing out more as well.

Leah bows, taking in the praise and admiration of the boys. "I know, I know, I'm a genius." I laugh at the three's antics, they're really taking this seriously. I expected it though.

"Now, let's go see what that clown is up to and help Y/N keep her man away from it." With that, we follow a strutting Leah. Jungkook and Taehyung march behind her proudly while I nervously smile at the people looking at us oddly, my face beat red from embarrassment.

~§~

"Stop pushing me." Jungkook whispers harshly, nudging Tae with his elbow.

"You're pushing me." Tae complains, nudging the younger back. I roll my eyes at the two, they won't stop arguing.

"Both of you shoosh, you're gonna blow our cover." Leah flicks both of them on the forehead, finally getting them to be quiet.

We all peak over the clothing rack, currently watching our targets in Forever 21. Sora gushes over the clothing items, throwing the ones she liked at Yoongi. Said male sending her a glare each time she did so, but she didn't notice.

"Oh Yoongle Boongles, this one would look so good on me, it'll make my boobs bigger. Don't you think?" Sora tosses a bra at him, the dark laced undergarment landing on his face as he responded darkly. "Sure."

With furrowed brows and a scrunched up nose, he plucks the item with two fingers and sets it on top of the pile on his free arm.

"Well, it doesn't seem like he likes her." Tae whispers from beside me, chuckling. We nod agreeing with him.

"But it just makes no sense, how could he be smiling and dancing with her one moment and then the next to be looking at her as if he wanted the ceiling of the mall to crash down on her and end everyone's suffering?" Leah ponders aloud and we turn to look at her, a little disturbed by what she said but we couldn't disagree. It was pretty accurate.

"You're right, that's why we need to investigate further." Jungkook responds and Tae nods.

"How will we do that?" I ask, getting a smirk from him in return.

He looks at the rack in front of us, coats of all types hung on it, then he glances behind us where a wall of hats and glasses were displayed.

"We get a closer look."

~§~

"We look ridiculous." I mumble uncomfortably, my body covered with a puffy jacket and my eyesight dimmed due to the sunglass frames that sat upon the bridge of my nose.