This wasn't Supposed to Happen-12

*DISCLAIMER* I do not own any of the characters or the art (sadly T^T) all the characters are Hiro Mashima's BOOTIFUL CREATIONS! And all the other art belongs to the talented artists! All I own is the story and nothing else! This also has some nali in it accompanied with suicide, if you're uncomfortable, you can leave.
_____________________________
Author: Guess what guys?!
Natsu & Lucy: Hm what's up?
Author: WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST TODAY
Natsu: IS IT THAT STRIPPER FROM THE LAST CHAPTER?!
Author: Uh no.
Lucy: IS IT MY PRECIOUS DOG PLUE?!
Author: N-
Loke: Is it mwah?
Author: NO! GO BACK TO THE SPIRIT WORLD
Loke: *sigh* No one here appreciates my beauty here
Author: Ya know what! Ima just wait until the chapter is over to tell you.
Natsu: Ughhhh, fine
_____________________________

LUCY'S P.O.V
After our fight, Natsu and I got closer, so we decided we would walk home together. There was a peaceful silence between us when suddenly an idea struck me. "Hey Natsu?" Glancing over to the pinkette, I noticed how peaceful he looked at that moment, the sunset casting a golden light over his face.

"Yeah Lucy, what's up?" He quirked a brow at me, a tiny smile on his face.

"Do you want to come over to my friend's house with me tomorrow?" Looking over into his onyx eyes, I smiled, thinking this was a great idea.

He shot me a look of shock, his once peaceful face gone, "Lucy do you hear yourself right now?" He clenched the strap of his bag, "Do you really think they'll want someone like me showing up at their door step? Yeah no, I'll pass."

My smile dropped, as I turned my gaze to the floor. "C'mon Natsu! This will help you make another friend!" I glanced back up at him, with a determined smile, I will not give up so easily!"

Natsu scowled at me, clearly irritated, "Friends will only betray you or use you, I don't want one of those, thanks!"

My eyes widened as a shadow casted over my face. "Is that what I am then? Some who would betray and use you?" I looked into his shocked eyes, with a glare, not of anger, but of confusion, "well?"

"N-No! You aren't one of those at all.." He mumbled, looking over to the side and hiding his face in his scarf, the one that he always seemed to wear.

I gave him a toothy grin, my glare gone, "exactly! Not every person is the same, so just give this one a chance!"

He sighed in defeat, scratching his cheek, "Fiiiiine, I'll go! But you owe me!"

My smile grew bigger, as I pumped my arms in the air in excitement, "Yeah! I'll buy you some Spicy food after we leave, mk?" I looked over at him and his eyes shined with happiness and a big grin was splattered across his face. I couldn't help but smile back, seeing Natsu so peaceful was....well..refreshing.

NEXT DAY AFTER SCHOOL

NATSU'S P.O.V
"So who's house are we exactly going to?" Lucy and I were heading to her friend's place and currently, well, let's just say we were lost in the neighborhood.

"She's my partner for our math project, her name is Juvia Lockser, we thought it would be a good idea to we worked on the project." Lucy was tapping away on google maps trying to figure out where the heck we were. "UGH! I give up, here you try!" She angrily shoved her phone to my chest, crossing her arms.

I looked at our location and froze, "uh Lucy...we're three houses down.."

There was a deafening silence until she snatched her phone away and stormed off, "I knew that!" She yelled, striding off.

I sighed, face palming, "it's the other way."

She quickly turned and walked in the direction my finger was pointing, "I KNEW THAT TOO!" I ran after her, seriously it sometimes feel like I'm babysitting a toddler! I knocked on the the maroon door as Lucy tried to catch her breath. A girl with blue hair slightly past her shoulders, answered.

"Love Rival is that y-oh who are you?" She looked between Lucy and I, awaiting an answer. Lucy smiled at her as she finally caught her breath.

"Hi juvia! This is Natsu, my friend! I thought he could join us since his partner is here!" I stared at her confused, she laughed nervously rubbing her neck, "Yeah I forgot to tell you, Gray is also here.."

"How lucky Natsu gets to work with Gray-Sama! Juvia wishes she could switch partners!" The girl named Juvia was squishing her cheeks with her hands, hearts in her eyes.

I looked at Lucy once more, and again she laughed nervously , "I forgot to mention Juvia also talks in third person. I ran my hand through my hair, this is going to be one long day!

JUVIA'S P.O.V
Juvia and Love Rival were currently working on our project while Gray-Sama and Natsu were fighting over who would get the last cheez-it.

Love rival ran her hand through her hair and sighed, "for the last time, you guys are supposed to be working!"

Juvia nodded in agreement, "Juvia agrees, Juvia doesn't want Gray-Sama to fail the class," Juvia jumped onto Gray- Sama, sobbing, "Juvia doesn't want to be apart from Gray-Sama!"

"Ay you're getting snot on my shirt!" Gray-Sama was struggling out of Juvia's grip, "Lucy help get this crazy woman off me!" Juvia's eyes widened, why would Juvia's dear Gray say something like that?!

"How dare Gray-Sama speak of another woman's name?! Gray-Sama shall get punishment!"

LUCY'S P.O.V
I sighed as I watched Gray getting dragged away by Juvia. "Well there goes my chance on getting anything done.." i mumbled. I glanced over at Natsu who was eating some gummy worms on the couch. An irk mark appeared on my head as I looked at him. "Do you only think with your stomach?!"

"You were the one who begged me to come! I'm just using what I'm given." He shrugged, going back to eating.

"I invited you because Gray was here, I thought y'all were going to do some work!" I rubbed my temples with my fingers and sighed. "Thank you Natsu."

He gave me a confused look, "for eating your friend's food?" He got up from the couch and sat in Juvia's former seat.

"No you idiot, for coming here with me, I know it's out of your comfort zone so," I looked up into his shocked eyes with a closed eyed smile, "thank you."

Natsu took awhile to respond but he eventually did, "Thank you too, Lucy." It was me this time who was confused.

"Fooor?"

He sighed and scratched his cheek awkwardly, "I, uh had fun today.....a lot of fun!" He grinned at me and grabbed my wrist, "C'mon Luce! Let's get outta here, it's pretty late so I'm sure juvia would understand!" That night, we both ran out of the house with bright smiles on our faces.
_____________________________
Author: Sooooo I think we all know who the special guest is!
Natsu: Yep! I can't believe we didn't get it before!
Author: Natsu would you like to reveal our special guest of the day?
Natsu: You betcha! Our special guest is..
Natsu: JASON THE REPORTER
Author: ...
Lucy: Natsu you are a complete idiot -_-
Author: I GIVE UP! I QUIT!
Lucy: Juvia you mind coming back another day..? ;^_^
Juvia: Juvia doesn't mind ;^_^
Natsu: Waaaaait it was Juvia..?
Author: Let's just end this catastrophe T^T

WORD COUNT: 1275