It's Not so Bad-7

*DISCLAIMER* I do not own any of the characters or the art (sadly T^T) all the characters are Hiro Mashima's BOOTIFUL CREATIONS! And all the other art belongs to the talented artists! All I own is the story and nothing else! This also has some nali in it accompanied with suicide, if you're uncomfortable, you can leave.
_____________________________
Author: My baby.... ÒwÓ
Lucy: Is she...okay
Natsu: I think...she's playing a game called...
Natsu: Dang it, I forgot
Author: MY PRECIOUS YOOSUNG IS SO
ADORABLE
Lucy: *gasp* YOU PLAY MYSTIC MESSENGER!?
Author: YES DO YOU
Lucy: YEAH ZEN IS MY BIAS
Author: MINE TOO BUT I ALREADY DID HIS ROUTE
Author: Sooo now I'm on Yoosung's T^T
Natsu: Guys...I'm still here you know -_-
_____________________________

LUCY'S P.O.V
Things...have gotten better I'd say! Natsu, though we're not like best friends in the whole wide world, I think we would be at least counted as friends. We would eat lunch together, talk in the classroom, you know, normal school stuff. It wasn't like we would hang out after school or outside of school, but overall it's not so bad being his friend. I climbed out of the tub, (I sure do think a lot when I'm in the bathroom) I sighed at the thought, and quickly got dressed for school, making me some toast on the way out.

That's what she's wearingI arrived at the school gate, looking around

I arrived at the school gate, looking around. (Even though it's been a month, I still can't believe how big this school is)

"Yo Lucy!" A familiar voice broke me out of my thoughts, (Lucy hasn't earned her nickname yet) I spun around, meeting eye to eye with Natsu Dragneel.

"Hey Natsu, what's up?" I smiled, waving back at him.

"Nothing much, what about you?" Eventually, we were right next to each other, chatting away. We walked down the halls, hearing the jacked up whispers, again.

"Man, I feel bad for the girl who has to deal with that guy every day..."

"Yeah, my brother told me the dude is depressed!"

"I heard his girlfriend committed suicide..."

"probably because she didn't want to deal with his ass!"

"Ha, I bet she deserved to die anyway!" I saw Natsu clench his teeth...and that's when I lost it.

"YOU BASTARDS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE'S BEEN THROUGH!" "SO SHUT YOUR SORRY MOUTH AND BE QUIET!" All of them looked at me shocked, including Natsu. But eventually, everyone went back to what they were doing.

"L-Lucy you didn't have to do that.." Natsu muttered, shadows covering his eyes. (Shit, did I mess things up?) I looked down,

"I-It's j-j-Just...um that it's b-b-been going on for a few days, s-so...um I thought-" suddenly he hit me on the back.

"MAN, Lucy I didn't know you had it in ya!" He yelled excitedly.

I looked over at him. "WHAT THE HECK NATSU?!" "I THOUGHT YOU WERE MAD!" I crossed my arms, "hmph!"

He laughed, then walked over and patted me on the head, "There, there.." He said  in a baby voice.

"I'm not a dog.." I pouted, "Stop treating me like one!"

He put his hands to his chin, "Hmmm.." His face suddenly lit up. "I KNOW WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!" He snatched his phone from the back pocket of his jeans, and suddenly grabbed me by the shoulder. Before I knew it, my hands were up in a peace sign, winking at the camera, Natsu doing the same, except without the peace sign. (Picture in the media) "There, that's perfect!" He exclaimed, taking the selfie.

"Hey Natsu?" I asked as a sudden thought hit my head.

"Hm, what's up Lucy?" He replied, one arm behind his head in confusion.

"Do we even have each other's numbers?"

His eyes went wide, then he grinned. "Here," he handed me his phone, me doing the same. I looked at the background of his phone, (that must be Lisanna) I thought to myself as I stared at the picture. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" I snatched my head up, seeing Natsu peering over me.

"Yeah..." I answered. (I cant even imagine what that must of felt like for him) My eyes started tearing up at that thought.

"Lucy why are you crying?!" Natsu frantically watched me as I wiped away my tears.

"Natsu...it's not so bad being your friend, not bad at all!" I smiled as he looked at me, then he started saying something,

"Lucy..h-" the bell had cut him off, and now we were heading to class.
_____________________________
1 HOUR LATER
Natsu: So...um are y'all done talking about...mystic
messenger
Lucy: SO WHO'S ROUTE ARE YOU DOING LAST
Author: 707 ALL THE WAY
Lucy: OH MY GOSH SAME
Natsu: Guys...hello
Author: NEW CHATROOM
Lucy: WHAT A COINCIDENCE, SAME
Natsu: Am I ending this by myself T~T
[Author has left the chatroom.]
[Lucy has left the chatroom.]
Natsu: I guess I am.. T^T
[Natsu has left the chatroom.]

<— [ 💾  Save & Exit ]  —>

WORD COUNT:844