What is Your Problem-2

*DISCLAIMER* I do not own any of the characters or the art (sadly T^T) all the characters are Hiro Mashima's BOOTIFUL CREATIONS! And all the other art belongs to the talented artists! All I own is the story and nothing else! This also has some nali in it accompanied with suicide, if you're uncomfortable, you can leave.
___________________________
Natsu: Um question?
Author: Yeah, what is it?
Natsu: Why do you always put the disclaimer on
EVERY. SINGLE. CHAPTER?!
Author: Ohhhh easy!
Author: SO MY FANS WON'T BE LIKE-
AHHH WHY IS THERE NALI?!
Natsu: ...
Author: AND WHEN THEY ASK, I'LL BE LIKE
FUCK YOU
Natsu: Wow... just wow
Natsu: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE AUTHOR HAS JUST
CUSSED THE WORLD IS ENDING!
Natsu: WE MUST HONOR THIS MOMENT!
Author: *mumbles to herself evilly*
Natsu: Welp guys...I think the author is planning my death
Natsu: Tell Luce...I.....ate the last piece of sushi...not Happy
Author: -_-
____________________________

LUCY'S P.O.V
As the class continued, I learned a few things about Mr. Dragneel. Firstly, apparently he has a little brother, he's in my class too! Other than that, we just talked about boring math stuff. MILLION years later, the bell finally rang. As everyone was getting up and preparing for their next class, I stayed a little longer so I can ask Mr. Dragneel a question. I purposely packed my stuff at a slow pace, trying to delay leaving as long as possible. When I thought everyone left, I looked around the classroom. To my surprise, another student was still there, he seems to be in deep conversation with Mr. Dragneel, so they both didn't notice I was still there. I gave a sigh as I started to walk out, (I'll just ask another time) I thought to myself. My leg froze in mid step as I heard a snippet of their conversation.

NATSU'S P.O.V
(This is before Lucy is at the door)
"You bastard." I glared at him, then started to walk away, he grabbed me by the arm to prevent me from walking farther. "What the hell are you doing?!" I whispered angrily.

"I can't let my little brother call me names, now can I..?" He asked, smirking wildly. At this point no one else was in the class (Lucy is at the door now)

"Let. Me. Go." I said through clenched teeth glaring as I did so.

"*sigh* I guess my little brother has forgotten what I could do."

My eyes widened, "If you do...I'll kill you.." My brother gave a laugh, and after awhile he looked at me and started to talk.

"Oh," "And risk yourself getting locked up in jail for the rest of your life?" Oh how I wanted to wipe that stupid grin off his face but I resisted the urge as he kept on blabbing his mouth. "You know, I'm not afraid of going to jail, unlike you dear brother of mine, so I will do it.."

"You're a monster..!" I shouted, getting ready to throw a punch, but he caught it as if my arm was just a fly.

He grabbed my neck and smiled, "Really Little brother?" "Name calling and fighting," He squeezed my neck a little tighter, "have you really sunken that low?" I tried to give him the hardest glare I could muster, but my lungs were in desperate need for air and my vision was starting to get blurred.

I smirked as an idea popped into my head, "Y-You kn-know, y-you c-c-could get f-f-fired..fo-for doing..t-th-this.." (okay seriously, my vision is really staring to fade) I looked around frantically for a way I could escape.

He laughed maniacally, "You really think I care about this stupid job? Don't make me laugh." And with that he harshly threw me to the ground, but instead of the cold wooden floor, like I was expecting, I felt soft arms grab me. I couldn't tell who it was by the the blur in my eyes, but at this point I could careless.

"You...you in despicable human being! How could you do that to your own flesh and blood?" That's when it clicked, the person who saved me was the basic looking transfer student.

"Oh this is interesting.... little Ms. Heartfilia came to the rescue.." Zeref said menace lacing his voice. I quickly got up, giving a glare to the transferee.

"Leave." I hissed but she shook her head disobediently, grabbed my arm, and dragged me out of the class. Once we were far enough from the class, she let go. "What the hell!?" I glared at her once more, "What is you're problem?!" I yelled.

Again, she surprised me, unlike other people, this girl didn't cower in fear like all the other students, she instead, glared back at me. "What's my problem?! What's your problem?!" I was glad that most people were at their classes now, otherwise I would've had to stop her from shouting her head off. "I don't even get a thank you for saving your butt!" She continued, even louder than before.

I gave her a big sigh, "Look, whatever you saw or heard today didn't happen." I started walking away but paused, "one more thing, don't go complaining to the old man bout Zeref or think that we're buddies because," I looked over my shoulder and glared, "you apparently "saved my butt" With that I went to my next class, leaving the girl alone in the corridor.
____________________________
Natsu: WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED
Author: Art. Art happened
Natsu: YOU CALL THIS ART
Author: YES IT'S MY BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE
Author: MUWAHAHAHA
Natsu: ....can I burn this
Author: YOU CAN'T BECAUSE THIS IS AN IP-
Natsu: *burns it*
Natsu: Huh..why am I still here
Author: Secret ;)

WORD COUNT: 971