Meeting and Sudden Sadness

(A/N: Yes our lovely Jeffery has a tad bit of a sailor's mouth. But eh what do you expect?)

Current Time: Tuesday 8:00am

Jeff's POV:

I watched her intently as she lay asleep on my bed. She kept twitching and at one point she was crying. 'What the fuck is wrong with this chick?' I asked myself as she started to whimper again. She was getting annoying so I shoved her pretty harshly. "Wake up! You're getting on my nerves!" I shouted at her, shaking her some more. She quickly sat up and looked at me with clear fear in her eyes, but then it diminished and she looked at my dully. There were tear streaks on her face and it sickened me to think humans were mentally this weak. "What time is it?" She asked me, something about her voice was off. It wasn't the one I heard before but it was just not... lively.

"About 8 why?"

Then it hit her.

"What! Where am I? Where's Serena? Why aren't we in school Oh father must be wo-"

"Shut the fuck up girl! If you would wait a second maybe I could explain all this shit to you!"

She nodded slowly and I stood up and glared at her.

"Let's go, fuckin' Slenderman wants you to see him."

Again she nodded and I rolled my eyes at her as I forcefully grabbed her and pulled her out the door. The walk we did was a short one, only because I pulled her all the way there just to get this over with. As I opened the wooden doors to his office there sat her sister, kicking her feet.

Reader's POV:

Jeff basically kicked open the door and I saw Serena sitting in a leather chair, safe and sound. I released a mental breath inside of me and waited as he finally let go of my forearm. I rubbed it a bit and sat down in the chair beside my sister, she smiled and waved at me like nothing was wrong. We were in a house probably full of murderers how could she stay so happy. Then again... I wouldn't mind if I died. my eyes lowered and I waited for this 'Slenderman' to speak.

"First of all welcome to our family. Before you interrupt me I have a few things to say."

he cleared his throat and began to speak.

"I will say this once and only one time only, forget your past lives because you will no longer be apart of them. You now have apart here and that's all that matters. You, (Y/n), we need you for your drawing ability, I'll explain later. As for your sister that was a surprise but she can be used to entertain our younger household guest. It may seem clear that you're staying with Jeffery in his room while she is staying with Sally. Any questions?"

It was silent for a moment until I spoke up.

"Why do we need to forget about our past lives? And why do I need to stay in HIS room? Isn't there any other girl here?"

"As I said before you'll no longer be apart of them. And the only girl we had ahem... Left so Jeffery it is."

I kept quiet then, arguing would only make things worse and besides I wasn't in the mood to deal with these monsters.

That's when he spoke up and by the tone in his voice, he wasn't happy about this either.

"If she just has to stay in my room then she's sleeping in the floor. Got that human?"

"First of all I have a name and you should probably use it. And secondly, have fun with your bed I don't mind the floor so stop your meaningless complaining."

I turned and looked at him and there was sheer anger in his eyes, boy when this was over I was going to get an ear full from him.

"You two are dismissed, Jeffery escort her to your room, I have the little one." Slenderman said, when he did I turned around.

"Wh-what why can't I stay with Serena!"

He didn't answer me so I just hugged her a bit.

"I'll see you soon. Don't cause trouble okay."

She nodded at me and glanced over at Jeff who was glaring at me. I pushed past him and he grabbed my forearm again but with more grip than last time.

"Let's go."

-o-

Time: 6:30pm

I sat in the corner and stared blankly at the wooden floor. My thoughts were swarming around in my head and my nose started to tingle. That meant I was going to cry. Luck for me, Jeff was out doing his thing so I was all alone which just made my thoughts worse. At least when he was here I didn't feel isolated. I sniffed and rubbed my nose on my sleeve I just wanted this all to end. I crawled over to my black duffle bag and the first thing I saw was my cardboard box.I smiled softly and went into the bathroom to do what I needed to. When I emerged from it I felt relief and also a bit of regret because I was thinking I was such a failure because I did such a thing. I walked towards the floor and laid down on it, my head resting on my bag. As i looked up the clock read 7:30, so I was in there a good hour. As soon as I looked away from the clock, I saw the blood-stained hoody in front of me. When I looked farther up his eyes held a look of concern.

"Sleep on my bed tonight..." He suddenly said to me.

"It's okay. I can sleep on the floor."

He grabbed my by my shirt and lifted me from the floor. The sudden movement causing
the pain from my arms and legs shot up my body.

"I said sleep here and I mean it!"

I just looked down and nodded I didn't want to argue with him. I walked over to the bed and turned over on my side and waited until I didn't hear any noises in the room, that's when I cried the tears that put me to sleep.