A Heart

(Y/n)'s POV:

I felt something strong wrapped around me. Everytime I moved, they just gripped tighter, it was actually comforting to say the least. I opened my eyes a bit to see the familiar white hoodie, my wrist pinned to the fabric and I knew what was under them. My own blood, on his hoodie. Did he stay with me all night, like this? Since when... did he care?

"Jeff?" I quietly asked, I didn't hear a response. I looked more up and his hair was covering his eyes, he must be asleep. "Jeff." I said more loudly, he shifted and I saw his eyes look down on me, his usual look of pure disdain for me was gone. He gently removed my wrist from his hoodie and looked me dead in the eyes, "Are you alright?" He asked, it wasn't sarcastic it felt genuine. I wasn't used to this side of him, "Y-yeah... can I get up now?" I asked, looking away so he wouldn't see the pink dusting my cheeks.

"Oh shit- Yeah...sorry." He said, fumbling to unwrap himself from my waist. I managed to get up without tripping over his feet. I didn't- no couldn't even manage a thank you. What was I even going to thank him for? "Oh by the way thanks for not letting me cut myself, and thanks for holding me all night. Really appreciate it bro." Yeah no, that would just sound so stupid. I sighed as I had to rummage through my duffle bag for a long sleeved shirt hopefully I brought some bandages with me. It would be awkward if I had to ask. I eventually picked out a black and white striped sweater and some black tights. I turned around only to have a pack of baid-aids shoved in my face.

"Wha-"

"I thought you uh might need these..." Jeff mumbled, as he handed them to me. I pressed my lips into a thin line and nodded, making my way to the bathroom again. As I threw my shirt off the sudden banging on the door made me jump.

"Jeff what the hell!?" I screamed.

"Open the door!"

"No! I'm getting dressed, fuck off!"

Another loud bang.

"Open the god damned door! NOW!"

There it was, that tone of his. The one I knew I couldn't argue against. With me being only in my bra,I slowly opened the door. I couldn't help blushing, but it seemed he didn't even care I was topless. He pushed me out of the way which caused me to slam into the wall. That bastard really didn't know his strength. I winced as I straightened my back and continued to watch him. When I saw a little box in his hand I knew what he was doing.

"Jeff no-!" I started, but I lost my voice when he eyes snapped to meet mine. That crazed look was back and I froze. I watched as he dumped the contents in the toilet, and flushed. As he made his way out he grabbed my wrist and I winced again. His nails were cutting into me and I forced myself to look at him.

"Now you can't do that, got it?" He said to me, purposely applying pressure to where the new cuts where. I meekly nodded and waited until I heard the door to his room slam shut only then did I slide down the wall and wrap my arms around myself. I sat there for a good while until the chilly air started to get to me, that's when I finished getting dressed. When I emerged from the bathroom finally I felt that urge again, but it was worse. It felt like my hand was just itching to hold a pencil and before I knew it I was already seated with my sketchbook in front of me. I already knew what I wanted to draw as well, Jeff. He's been my tormentor here all this time and I was sick of it, my lines were rough and dark, just like his heart it seemed. I drew the crazed look in his eyes, but I added tears I wanted to think he was sorry for what he was doing to me even though I knew the answer to that. I stretched his smile wider and I added two knives instead of one. He needed both torture me with. Halfway through I blacked out and when I came too I gasped and looked down at my drawing. There he was... he was standing tall, almost like he was looming over something, his eyes gleaming with excitement, but the tears slowly rolling down his cheeks shown otherwise. Almost like he regretted what he did, but there were knives in each hand each of them showered with red splats. Wait- red? I was just using a pencil... my eyes glanced over at my sleeves and low and behold, last night's cuts were deeper, the blood was rolling down my arm. I used my own blood to draw? I tried to stop the bleeding before Jeff came back, thankfully it slowed down a lot and I was able to bandage it. I tried to get the image out of my head, but I knew I needed to go talk to Slenderman for drawing again. I exited out the room and swiftly moved to the big oak doors and knocked.

"Come in." I heard him say. I opened the door and I took a deep breath.

"I did it again..." I said, gripping my sketchbook tighter.

One of his tendrils grabbed it and he motioned for me to sit. I watched as he flipped through the pages and stopped.

"You did Jeff this time?"

"Yes."

"I recall you saying I needed something, what did Jeff need?"

I didn't hesitate, "Emotions."

"Emotions?" He asked, clearly confused. I took another deep breath and began to explain.

"He's... He's been tormenting me ever since I got here! He's always so cruel and- and maybe if he had a heart then he wouldn't be like that!"

He held up the sketchbook and pointed to the spattered heart on his chest, "Is that supposed to represent it?"

I nodded. We were silent for a moment before the door was kicked open, revealing Jeff himself.