Already They're Fighting?

Current Time: Monday Night 9:30pm

Reader's POV:

I watched him closely while he was carrying Serena like that. This dude was a killer and he needs to be watched. I kept glaring at the back of his head and every time he shifted her I tensed up and stopped walking. I didn't trust him, then again he murders people why would I? As I stopped looking at his back for a moment I took in our surroundings. Oh goody, a forest, how quaint. I rolled my eyes and then saw a blur of white go past the trees, almost like it teleported. I looked back at Jeff as he was gone, and he had Serena with him still. I stood frozen until I heard a scream, Serena's. I jerked my head to where the sound had come from and without a second thought I ran towards it.

"Serena!" I yelled, "I'm coming!"

I pushed away the lose branches and jumped over the tree roots that sprouted up out of the ground. I was running as fast as I could, 'He only lured us out her to kill us! How stupid am I? Going with a killer...' I thought as I ran into a clearing. I stopped while I looked around and tried to catch my breath. She was out there and he was hurting her, I wasn't having that. I clenched my fist and looked around again, trying to find something I could turn into a weapon.

"Get out here and show yourself you bastard!" I screamed into the trees actually thinking I was going to get an answer. The bushes started to rustle behind me so I quickly turned around. I looked up only to see white skin, like Jeff's almost. I stepped backwards but then I remembered that whatever the hell this thing was it had Serena.

"I don't know what or who you are but I swear if you don't put her down I'll-"

"You'll do what? Talk him to death?"

I moved my eyes to see Jeff leaning against a tree trunk, a bored look in his eyes. I wanted to rip him into shreds, he put me and her in danger and damn did I want to stab him for a change. Without thinking, I ran towards him and kicked him in the groin which caused him to almost fall to his knees. I took my chance and grabbed his knife out of his hood pocket, holding it up to his neck.

"Tell him to give her back! NOW!" I commanded.

He just laughed at me and the next thing I knew I was pinned to a tree, the knife on the ground beside my foot.

"Listen here you little bitch. If I wasn't ordered to not kill you then I swear you would be slaughtered right now. So why don't we shut the FUCK up, got it!"

The look in his eyes... were terrifying. I saw the madness in them and I nodded slightly again. He let go of my hands and my eyes were locked on the ground. When I looked up into that... thing's eyes and I felt all my joints and muscles just lock up. I tried to move my arm so I could grab onto the tree trunk or anything for that matter but I couldn't. He was staring at me intently and that's all I remember.

SlenderMan's POV:

My goodness, could this be any more complicated than it already has to be. I asked for a simple mortal girl and I get two! An older and younger one for that matter. I turned to Jeffery and he rolled his eyes.

"How the fuck was I supposed to know she had a god forsaken sister! At least you got her now, but why'd you knock her out?"

I shook my head at him.

"Clearly you don't possess the IQ needed for this mission, I should've sent Masky instead."

I rubbed my head with my spare hand and Jeffery glared at me.

"Really send that wimp, he would've just gotten beaten up then came crying back to you."

"Just pick up the human and let's go! I'm tired of your incompetence and back talk now move it!"

Again, he rolled his eyes and effortlessly threw her over his shoulder.I watched him closely and I saw his nose wrinkle a bit.

"Now what's wrong."

"This chick wears way to much perfume."

I sniffed the air and I also smelled it, but it wasn't a bad smell to me.

"I find the smell pleasant now let's hurry and get these two to the mansions and in their rooms."

He looked at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Where are they're rooms exactly?"

"Well. The little one was a surprise so she'll just be with Sally they look the same age. And she will stay in your room."

"Oh hold the fuck up! There's no way this thing is staying in my room, what about Jane!"

"If you remember correctly she moved out a few days ago and now BEN is in her room. Not to mention the other rooms either have to be cleaned or some renovating. So until that is done she is rooming with you and that is final!"

I heard him groan loudly so I walked in front of him, I didn't have the time for his petty complaints. If this girl can do what I think she can then damn it all they're going to get along.

'This would be much easier if I sent Masky...' I thought to myself as I took long strides through the trees.