Was it really just a sketch?

Current Time: Thursday Afternoon 5:00pm

Reader's POV:

I stopped just before entering his door, mostly because I still felt a bit afraid of him after his last outburst, and you know how he tried to kill me. I stood there for a minute, my knuckles only millimeters from the door. I sighed and decided to just leave him be, I guess let him cool down a bit more. I haven't really explored the house and all, so this is really my chance to, I felt a bit excited to see the rest. But after a few steps I remembered I was in a house full of killers, hopefully Slender has told them not to harm me in anyway. I looked around and saw a set of stairs leading downwards and I decided to go ahead and follow them, maybe I can find a kitchen. The stairs led to this big open space, which I'm assuming it's the living room. There was a somewhat big screen TV with multiple game consoles hooked up to it. Must be courtesy of BEN I'm guessing. I made my way over to inspect it and to see if there were any games I could possibly play later. I saw a few that were interesting so I made a mental note of it later. I smiled to myself as I found the remote and switched on the TV, oh the news was on. Wait...it's me? On the screen were mine and Serena's picture with the words under it reading: AMBER ALERT EMERGENCY. My face paled as it switched to my father standing outside of our house, looking depressed as can be.

"Please... I just want my baby girls home. Just give them back, they're all I have."

The words he said echoed in my head and I had to swallow the lump that formed in my throat. My vision was starting to get blurry as some tears welled up in them. After the clip was over it switched to a lady explaining where to call to give some tips to police. I paused the TV as the number came up and thoguht for a second.

Would they get mad if I called?

Would I get punished?

It's my father! I need to let him know we're okay!

I got up and started to look around for some kind of phone even one with the spiny dial thing! I turned around in every direction and started searching, no longer concerned for my safety, I just wanted to let my dad know I was ok. I let my feet carry me to wherever really. While walking pretty fast I noticed a doorway to the left of me, it was a pretty well-lit room and I headed in that direction. Oh, so this was the kitchen. I shook my head, trying not to let my hunger and curiosity take over me. I looked in the corner and my face lit up with joy. There was a spiny dial phone! I walked over towards it and reached for the phone. I jumped up when a white hand came down over mine and held my hand in place. Fear struck me as I looked up and saw Jeff glaring down at me.

"I-I'm sorry. The news...my dad he..he needs to know!"

Tears were forming again and this time they spilled over and ran down my cheeks. He seemed shocked as his grip got a little loose on my wrist.

"Please...don't hurt me.." I whispered, lowering my head and shutting my eyes.

He let go completely this time and I held my wrist to my chest. I heard growl under his breath and he grabbed my upper arm.

"No! Stop! I'm sorry! I won't do it again!"

I was struggling against his grip and that just made him more angry. I was growing uneasy when he lifted up my arm and pointed at it.

"See this shit under this sleeve? Don't do it again, got it." He said, practically hissing the words to me. I just nodded and slid to the floor as he walked away from me. I looked up when I realized I was alone and that he didn't say anything to me about not using the phone. I cautiously stood up and started dialing my dad's cell phone number. I should have called the police but I decided not to, too much drama to deal with.

"Hello?" My dad's shaky voice sounded on the other side.

"Dad..."

"(Y/n!) Sweetie where are you!?"

"Dad...I...I can't come home right now. It's not safe. I have Serena, we're both okay I promise. Please don't worry..I...I gotta go before they catch me I love you dad."

"I love you too, don't worry I'll find you!"

I hung up the phone on that and sighed in relief, at least he knew I was okay. I slid down the kitchen wall and slumped over. I brought my knees to my chest and had the urge to draw something. I wanted my sketchbook, almost like I craved it. I never had this feeling before it confused me but yet I wanted to go with this feeling. After a few minutes of mental debate I stood up to go get it, right now only my mind was concerned with getting it and drawing. Nothing else. I hoped Slenderman gave it back to Jeff, if not I'd have to go to him myself which I wasn't all too thrilled about doing. The halls all looked the same and I was growing confused on where the hell his room even was, I was starting to wonder how I got down to the living room now. I looked up to see the familiar door down the hall. My walking pace increased and I basically swung the door opened, Jeff wasn't here thank god. My eyes scanned the room until my book caught my eye, I smiled at the sight. When I picked it up I went to the last page, I didn't really know what to draw...maybe I'll draw Jeff or even Slenderman. I went with Slenderman and I began sketching out his tall figure, when I got to his 'face' I decided to put some sharp teeth there, it looked like his skin was ripping apart so they can appear. Small and long tentacles were out of his back basically going everywhere, they had a deadly look to them. The tops of them were no longer roundish, instead they had a sharp point that looked like it could go straight through them. Before I knew it, I was done and I

didn't even notice how scary it looked until I was done. I carefully set my pencil down and sighed for the millionth time that day. I wish it was over, all of this.

I awoke to someone shaking me roughly, funny I don't remember going to sleep. But no surprise, the rough shaking came from Jeff and the look in his eyes I didn't enjoy. He pulled me to my feet and looked at me, "We're going to Slender, bring the book." He commanded. I was getting tired of his attitude way to quickly, but in my tired state I obliged.

In his office his chair was turned around and I could feel like something was wrong, when I sat down he slowly turned around.

'There's something you need to explain' He said.

I looked at him in horror as his face ripped open to reveal his sharp teeth, his tentacles making cracking noises in the background. What did I do...?

(A/n: Hey guys, I'm getting back into the writing thing again so I decided to update this along with making a new story. I don't want to leave this unfinished and I think I have a nice idea going. Anyways, nice cliffhanger huh? Hope you enjoyed reading and I look forward to updating soon!)