Dreams? Or A Nightmare?

(A/n: The update is finally here! Aren't you excited? I will try to make this chapter sort of long to make up for my absence. But yeah, Senior year is here and I update faster during school really... )

Current Time: Wednesday 3:00am

Slenderman's POV:

Loud banging interrupted my actually quite peaceful sleep and I silently cursed whoever was at that door. I used one of my tendrils to open it up to reveal a shirtless Jeffery holding onto the girl rather roughly. I could feel the angry creases form onto my ahem... face. "Do you possibly know what time it is," I said to him with obvious anger in my voice, "this better be good!"

I was only answered with him tossing her sketchbook at me, "Last page." He said and I quietly obliged. As I began to turn the pages I could feel my body tense a bit as I was looking at none other than Zalgo himself. It looked identical to him and I raised my head to meet Jeffery's eyes. They showed that he was as shocked as I was, then I glanced down at the girl who still lay limp in his arms. I eyed her carefully and then it clicked.

"Have you not woken her up?" I asked.

"I have but she just went right back to sleep and hasn't woken up since."

That's when I gently took her with my tendrils and examined her, her eyebrows were furrowed and her face a sickly pale, tear streaks were visible to see that she's been crying. I growled under my breath and looked at Jeffery, "Go fetch Masky and Jack, and be quick about it! That's an order!" I watched as he sprinted down the hallway and I sighed, "The other way you idiot!" I saw him run past me another time and I tried to shake off my anger, I was more worried about the girl at this moment. I wonder what tortures he had set for her, of course if what I think is true about her I know he'll do anything to break her and make her his.

Reader's POV:

It was dark. My eyes were open but I only say pitch black. I tried blinking a few times, but nothing. My hands outstretched to see if I could grab onto something and to my luck I did. It felt like a pole and I knew it was best if I just stayed in this spot. After a few minutes I heard it whisper, "Aww, what's the matter? Don't you wanna have a little chat?"

"W-Who are you..?" I asked, clearly scared of his voice. It sent shivers up my spine and it made me just want to run away and hide like a little kid.

"Darling, I'm not anyone bad. Just follow my voice."

I was hesitant but then the pole vanished and I was free falling in pitch blackness, I waited for the end but I only felt my body falling further and further into the abyss. I looked around to see faint lights illuminating some of my drawings in my sketchbook. I saw Jane there and also a few old ones like Laughing Jack. "Now do you know why you draw these characters?" It asked me. I just shook my head at him. He chuckled and he asked the question that I've been wanting an answer to, "Would you like for me to explain my dear?" I was about to say yes when my vision went all white and everything came into view. I blinked and saw the Slenderman along with Jeff and a few others surrounding me. I instantly shot up from the bed, causing everyone to try and set me back down. "Don't touch me! Let me go!" I screamed at them, trying my hardest to swat their hands away. My hands were then bound to the bed by black masses and that just made me scream and kick even more. I wanted answers and these assholes woke me up! "(Y/n)! Calm down! We're not here to hurt you!"

"GO TO HELL!" I screamed at them.

Just then a knife whizzed past me and stuck to the headboard, only centimeters away from my face. I laid there frozen and I looked up to meet Jeff's cold, murderous eyes.

"Either you stop moving or I'll go get that worthless sibling you brought with you and slaughter her right in front of you."

His voice was unwavering...and I knew he meant every word. I tried to relax and I felt the black masses retreat from my wrist and ankles. I brought my knees to my chest and just waited for them to question me again. It wasn't long until the tall one shooed the others away and pulled up a chair beside me.

"Listen-"

"No you listen! I just woke up from the dream that could have answered the questions YOU peeked about my sketchbook! Jeff said I needed to bring it! Why, I don't know. He could have answered them but YOU had to wake me up!!"

I was glaring daggers at him by the time my rant was over and I heard him sigh deeply.

"You mortals... Sometimes... have powers. Some are better than others, and HE always wants the better ones. The one you talked to, was the bad guy in retrospect. His name... Zalgo."

"He's real? Last night I ju-"

He raised his hand up.

"I know. I have seen the pretty accurate drawing you did of him. You see, you possess the abilities to... create these unique people. So far, you are only to draw the ones that exists, but soon, they will grow and as soon as that pencil comes into contact with your paper. A new Creepypasta shall be born. As your powers develop, you will be able to create us new abilities and talents that we will have to adapt to, and that is why I sought Jeffery to seek you out. A power like yours cannot be possessed...by HIM."

I cast my eyes downwards to see that I still had my long sleeves on and I inwardly released a breath I had. I can't let these people know, they'll only look down upon me. I tightly shut my eyes and tried to process what he was really saying to me; in such a short time it was hard to process how I could manage to have all this inside me.

"I will leave you to think for you have a visitor."

I didn't even raise my head before I heard her little feet come rushing over towards me. I chuckled when she jumped on me and hugged me tightly. Her sniffles were the only sound in the room and I raised up her head, "Why the long face, Princess?"

"Don't call me that! You know I hate it!"

"I'd rather have you mad than sad."

She softly smiled at me and hugged me again. I looked in the doorway to see Slenderman staring at us. That's when Serena lifted up her head and looked at him.

"Mamma Slendy, can I stay here for the night?"

I couldn't help but try to hide my laughter when she called him that. His whole body tensed up and he just loomed over her, her smile never faltering.

"Young one, who taught you that name?"

"Sally of course! She said to always call you that because you love it!"

He sighed and relaxed himself.

"You can stay here for tonight, but please refrain yourself from calling me that from here on."

She smiled at him and jumped under the covers with me.

I smirked at him and said, "Turn off the lights, Mamma Slendy."

The lights stayed on that night.