Doodles

(Did I mention at the end it gets really violent? Because it does, so If you're not all comfy with reading that then skip it please.)

Reader X Jeff

Chapter Three

Current Time: Wednesday 9:00am

Jeff's POV:

When I woke up I basically ripped off my sleeping mask and scowled at the figure that lay beside me on my bed. 'Damned girl...' Was the only thing I thought as I started to get up to wake her up as well. I walked over to her and for some reason I felt that something was different about her and for the first time I hesitated to touch her. My brows furrowed a bit and I decided to let her be for now. I would ask her questions later. For now, I needed to check in with the SlenderMan.

-o-

I sat down and watched as the younger one continued to kick her feet back and forth and it was beginning to tick me off.
"Would you stop that, it's annoying."

She didn't respond she only kept kicking.

"Hey I said-"

"It's not nice to be mean to people."
She simply stated.

"What?"

She looked at me and that girl resembled the older one. But her eyes... They had that young spark, like nothing bas happened to her yet.
"If you're mean to people, you won't make friends. But that's okay cause I'll be your friend."
The first time I didn't know what to say, what the hell is a friend anyways and who the fuck needs them! My brows furrowed again and the opening of the door made me snap my head up and look. She was awake.
"Why are you here?" I snapped.
When I noticed her eyes they were so dull and emotionless. Just what the hell happened to her? She slowly sat down and that's when SlenderMan pushed a notebook in front of her. The previous picture of Jane must have caught Slenderman's eye.
"Hold on a second," He said, "Go back to that page."
She flipped and there she was, Jane. Her black dress, curly black hair and everything looked exactly the same.
"Interesting. Now have you heard of this person before or was it from your mind?"

"My mind."

Even her voice wasn't as cheerful; I looked at her from the corner of eyes and smelled blood. I stiffened at the scent of it. I gripped the armrest of the chair tighter, I needed to control myself because if I didn't she would be dead. I tried to block it out but it only got stronger for some reason. To even drown it out a bit I actually had to listen to what Slender was saying.
"-I need you to go back to Jeff's room and draw whatever comes to mind. But it has to be a person, that is the only rule. Jeff escorts her."

I didn't respond.

"Jeff?"

I tried to lunge at the older one but three tentacles grabbed both my arms and my waist, holding me back. What bothered me was she didn't move, didn't flinch anything. I relaxed and I felt the tentacles release me slowly.
"Jeffery! What on earth do you think you're doing!"

"She... smells like blood. I couldn't control myself."

I turned to look at the younger one, who was now trembling at my sudden actions.

"S-sister..?" She said, almost barley audible.

"Jeffery, escort her to her room and don't kill her! That's an order!"

I nodded and grabber her upper arm, dragging her out yet again. The entire walk there I kept glancing at her, she wasn't insulting me and she wasn't fighting me. As I opened the door, I tossed her onto my bed and began to question her.
"Why the fuck do you smell like blood? And why are you...so... different!"

Her eyes, those damned eyes kept looking at me! So emotionless and dead inside.
"Answer me!"
I grabbed her wrist rather harshly and she winced.
'No...' I thought to myself as I slowly let her go. I looked at my pale hand and I could make out fresh blood.
"You..."
I gently took her arm and slowly lifted up the sleeves, why I was being gentle I have no idea. But I was right, there they were. I just stared at them, the long parallel lines up and down her arm. She turned away and I let go of her and turned on my heel to walk out the door.
"Remember what orders Slender gave you, now follow them," I snapped, "I'll be back whenever."
I slammed the door and walked at my regular fast pace out of the mansion. I couldn't tell Slender what I saw on that chick and I damn sure couldn't let him read my thoughts.

-o-

I walked for maybe a good hour or so before I sat against a tree trunk and sighed. "God damn her!" I screamed as my knife roughly stabbed the ground beneath me. This is why she was acting strange, and this is why she can draw us without even knowing about us! Her mind lets her wander... and not in the good way. It wanders to the dark thoughts and images until she finally draws them out on paper.
I didn't know how long I sat there, but it was long enough to where the sun was setting in the distance, I shrugged my shoulders and smirked.
"I haven't done anything ina while, might as well have fun while I'm out." I chuckled to myself as I got up off the ground and started walking again. Soon enough, there was the street that outlined the opening of the forest and by this time the moon was low and just beginning to come out. My smile grew at the thoughts of that lucky victim I get to brutally slaughter in a few moments. I glanced around at the many houses and shadows that lurked within. Some were all on the couch, cuddling like a bunch of saps, while others were alone in their room doing whatever they wanted. I settled on the house with one story and what I counted, three people in there. It looked like the regular parents and one kid one, so typical. I pulled my hood up so the shadows of the night concealed my face as I casually walked toward their window. The lights were still on and the kid was alone in their room, how lucky for me. I watched closely as the figure got up and disappeared from my view, I knew it was now or later. I ran towards the window and much to their stupidity, it was unlocked. My smile grew again as I slipped through with ease and hid behind the door that was slightly ajar. (The brutal part starts here) I waited until the victim came back into the room and It was a teenage boy, that looked close to that damned girl's age, my blood boiled at the thought of her and her stupid actions. I pushed the door to the side and he watched in horror as It creaked only to reveal me standing there smiling at him. He tried to scream but I flung my knife at him and it got him right in the middle of his throat. "Fuck yeah! Bulls eye!" I cheered myself and I heard shuffling of the feet coming closer to the door, so I walked over to the boy and took my knife out of his throat. As the door creaked open again I watched as the faces turned from worried to utterly terrified. I chuckled darkly as the mother of the boy screamed for dear life. I ran at her and cut her stomach, causing her to cry out in pain as the blood started to stain her clothes. She tried to run but I kicked her feet, causing her to fall and that's when I stabbed her foot, making sure she wouldn't run anymore. I got up with a grunt and walked over and slowly bent down to meet her tear-stricken face.
"Shh, it's okay just go to- ugh!"
I was knocked in the back of my head by the father figure and I glared at him.
"You son of a bitch!" I yelled as I leaped up to slash his throat as well, the blood staining my white hoodie and face. I watched as his body went limp and fell to the ground. I chuckled again while I removed my hoodie so the mother would see who will kill her. I looked at her again and she whimpered as I bent down next to her again. "Now without all those interruptions I think I can get things done don't cha' think?" I asked sarcastically as I played with my knife between my fingers.
"As I was saying...I think it's time for you to go to...sleep." I grabbed her hair and made her look into my eyes and that's when I stabbed her right in the heart while I watched whatever life she had slowly faded away. I got up and dusted myself off; clearly proud of the work I've done tonight.
(Kay, brutal part done.)

-o-

The walk back to the mansion was pretty tiring, when I got back into my room I didn't pay any attention to the figure lying on the floor, I was glad she was there. I stripped of my hoodie and shoes as I grabbed my sleeping mask. I was about to put it on when I spotted her sketchbook, curious I grabbed that too and my eyes grew big (If that was possible..). I didn't care I was shirtless; I marched over to her and grabbed her.
"Wake your ass up and explain this!"
She rubbed her eyes as I pushed the sketchbook into her face.
"Who is this!?"
She only said one word.
"Zalgo."