The Screams

(A/n: In which Jeff goes nuts basically.)

Jeff's POV:

I took a stroll through the woods to clear my head again. I didn't understand why I was being so nice to this chick, hell if anything I should let her kill herself. Then Zalgo wouldn't want her anymore and I'd finally be free from her. I sighed and decided to take a break, I found a good climbing tree and stayed up there for a while. I kept dozing off, mostly because I didn't get any sleep last night with her clinging to me like that. "Idiot." I mumbled to myself, I kept thinking and thinking. Until I noticed something was feeling off about me. I found myself regretting how harsh I've been with her, like this morning. I didn't regret anything I did, not even killing! I jumped out of the tree to go back and a sudden warm feeling passed through my chest. "What the...?" I asked myself, I haven't felt like this since the incident with Liu. Wait Liu, why-why am I thinking about him? I promised myself I wouldn't. I was actually freaking out, everything bad I ever done was coming back into my memories and for the first time in a while tears pricked my eyes. I fell to my knees and gripped my head, something was wrong so very wrong. I remembered it all, all the kills, the screams and the pained faces I made. I grit my teeth and started screaming, anything to get those images away. Anything to get the sounds out of my head.

-o-

After a while my throat was dry and I couldn't scream anymore, the images faded out a bit ago and I sat there, staring blankly at the ground. There was only one reason why I would do something like this, she did something to me. I glared at the trees and hoisted myself up, if she changed me she's damn well going to fix me as well. I thought of the many ways I could kill her, I couldn't just stab her- oh no! I wanted it to be painful, I wanted her face to be in those images now, her blood on my hands! I chuckled to myself as I arrived at the mansion's steps, only a few more minutes to go before she's DEAD! I full out laughed while I opened the door, thus receiving many looks from the others. I felt a hand on my shoulder and immediately twisted and roughly kicked BEN in his face.

"Don't FUCK with me today elf, got it?" I said to him, I never really intentionally hurt BEN up until today. Given the dude is a complete pervert, but in a sense we got along. I watched as Ticci Toby helped him up, I glared at him as well. I wanted everyone to do something, I wanted to hurt them. ALL of them. They both looked at me and I made my way up the stairs heh she wasn't going to die herself was she? My smile grew bigger as I saw the big oak door at the end of the hallway. My mind was reeling with the screams again and it just fueled me even more. I kicked open the door and she sat there, her pretty little (e/c) eyes boring into me. I reached into my pocket and felt not just one- but two knives. I didn't question it, instead I pulled both of them out. I was ready to lunge for her until Slender intervened. His tendrils made quick work on my knives and I was pinned to the wall.

"Jeff?" She whispered to me. I just started laughing, "You're gonna die (Y/n)! And I'll be the one to do it!" She looked at Slender with pure fear in her eyes and it made my adrenaline rush. I bit down on one of Slender's tendril and hastily removed the others.

"Jeffery!" I hear him call out to me, oh hell no I wasn't listening to this suited bastard anymore. I ran over to her and grabbed her by the neck, and slung her across the room. I heard her back hit the wall and my smile grew. Aw, the pretty thing was in pain. I knew I didn't have much time so I grabbed my knife from the floor and flung it at her just before more tendrils held me down. I watched as the knife impaled her right in shoulder. It wasn't a bulls eye but hearing her cry out in pain was perfection. I laughed yet again as I was hoisted up and met face to blank face with Mr. Slender himself. He didn't look happy, yet at the same time I really didn't give a shit. He looked over his shoulder, "Miss (Y/n) are you alright?" He called to her. She was gripping her shoulder and her eyes had tears in them, "F-Fine Mr. Slender. I'll be alright."

He nodded and looked at me, "Miss (Y/n) have Masky attend to your wounds, I have to deal with something." I knew he meant me and I chuckled at him. I saw him grab her sketchbook and I also watched as she walked out the door.

-o-

I was thrown into the familiar padded room. They only used it to calm down new, rowdy creepypastas. He stared down at me and I felt his static all through my body. I ignored it of course, even his static couldn't block out the screams. I watched intently as he flipped to a certain page in the book and showed it to me. I'll have to admit, this girl can draw.

"She was supposed to give you a heart, yet it only made things worse." He stated which only caused me to laugh.

"A heart!? Is that why I remember killing everyone! Why I know what ALL of their screams were like!" I yelled at him, damn this girl. All because of her stupid emotions I felt more insane than I have in months. Slender looked at me and raised a tendril, easily knocking me out.

"You need a time out, Jeffery." I heard him say.