30- What are we, chopped liver?

Start from the beginning

Quinn's hair has been dyed a blondish/ brown colour and kept short while her nose now held a side piercing, with a hoop.

"What you not like them?"
"No there fine, just different." Charlie said making her laugh.

Soon all of the parents and children has been reunited and they had all moved into the kitchen/dining room.

"Awww you guys

"Awww you guys." Laughed Laurie as her mum kissed her head. "It's the least we could do. So did you kids have a nice time?" Asked Piper eyeing up the seven kids.

"The best." Said Jake making them all nod.

The seven of them posed as Debbie insisted on taking a photo

The seven of them posed as Debbie insisted on taking a photo. Teddy stood her arms around Teddy and Dan, while Dan stood beside Adam who's arm was around Jake's smaller shoulders and then Jake's arm was around Stacy's waist while hers was around Laurie's.

"Now, why don't we all eat while we catch up." Ginny grinned as she led the way back into the garden.

The group eventually began to depart with their respective parents until it was only Adam and Stacy left with Quinn and Teddy as their parents spoke at the table.

Victoria had left to apparate home once Dan had gone and soon the four remaining friends were sat quietly on the grass. "Anyone else want to help me kill Jake's mum and dad?" Stacy asked making them all chuckle.

"I mean, I get it they don't like gays, nobody asked for their opinion." Stacy said frustration clear on her face. "I know Stace. No wonder J hasn't come out yet." Teddy said making them all look to Adam.

"I just wish I could have kissed him at the airport last year, or like gotten to know his parents as the boyfriend not the friend." He said glumly as he picked at the grass. "Hey on the bright side. We don't have to see them again for a while." Laughed Stacy.

They all smiled. "Well I'm gonna go see how the parents are doing, you three coming?" Asked Stacy. "Right behind ya." Quinn jumped up.

It had finally reached the end of summer and it was the day that the rest of the Weasley kids would depart for Hogwarts. Quinn and Teddy had decided to skip out of saying goodbye this year as it was the final day of moving for them, all of their boxes had been taken to the apartment and they were finally going there to paint and put everything away.

Tonight would be their first night.

Their new apartment on the east side of London was a small stone throw away from Diagon Alley and so they had decided to stop off there on the way to the apartment for some more Floo powder as they passed it on Teddy's bike.

They parked round the side of the leaky cauldron and made their way into the old pub. The owner greeted them from the bar, they just shuck off his offer for a drink and politely declined sitting down.

The two of them found the brick wall which they used to enter into the bustling wizarding street.

They stopped by the book shop to grab a copy of the prophet before they found the small apocrathy and waited to see the owner about getting some floo powder. They had registered their new home a month earlier for the floo network and were soon granted a licence for a floo fire in their home.

Once finished in that shop they decided to stop by the joke shop to say hello to Quinn's Uncle George before they went to leave the street via the pub again but as they passed the pet shop, something caught Quinn's eye.

"Oh my god Teddy look how cute." She pointed to the small tabby kitten she had noticed in the window.

They stared and it stared right back

"You like him?"
"I love him." She cooed as she put her finger up to the window and the small fur ball reached up his paw to touch it.

"I want him so bad." She said her face lightning up. "You sure?" He asked again as he watched her be totally transfixed by the kitten.

"Yes." She said happily. He just grinned at the smile on her face and began to pull out his wallet. "Come on then." She beamed as he dragged her into the shop.

They arrived at the keepers desk and Teddy rang the bell. "Hello, how can I help you today." An older witch arrived at the desk smiling at the young couple.

"Hiya, my girlfriend spotted the tabby in the window. How much would it be for him?" Teddy politely asked the woman. She smiled, moving around the desk.

She lead them over to the tabby in the window and the woman opened his pen. "He's a four month old male." She checked the price next to the pen. "Ten Galleons." She said as she stood up holding the small kitten in her hands.

"Care to hold him?" The kindly older woman asked as Quinn shuck with excitement. Quinn nodded vigorously. "Definitely."

The small ball of fur was nestled gently in Quinn's arms as they moved back over for the desk. "So what do you think?" Teddy asked Quinn. She just continued to stroke her new friend.

"We'll take him." Teddy told the woman who nodded with a laugh. "So that's ten Galleons. Would you like a bed, carrier and some food?"

"That would be wonderful." Quinn nodded. The woman grinned at her before she disappeared behind the desk again. "We have a cat." Teddy whispered.

"We do." Nodded Quinn with a laugh.