Chapter 13

When Katsuki woke up the next morning, Izuku was still sleeping in his arms.

Katsuki fondly looked at the adorable omega and couldn't resist reaching out a hand to gently run his fingers through fluffy curls. As he did he silently observed Izuku's angelic face, noticing how his eyelashes were long and his lips plump.

Katsuki's hand slowly moved to caress Izuku's freckled cheeks, earning a soft hum in answer as the smaller boy unconsciously leaned into the touch, nuzzling Katsuki's large palm. It made Katsuki feel something warm inside him. He kept looking at Izuku some more, mesmerised by his beauty, before eventually deciding to let him sleep and leave the bedroom.

He first took a quick shower and then headed to his kitchen, intending to make some breakfast. But his eyes caught Izuku's notebooks on the small table of the lounge and Katsuki curiously walked toward it. He sat on the sofa and took one of the notebooks, opening it to see what was written inside it.

Heroes and villains's analysis, of course... Katsuki amusingly thought as he started to read. But the further he read, the more he realized how precise the analyses were. There were details about the pros and cons of different quirks and better ways to defeat someone regarding all their already known techniques that he would never have thought of,...

Katsuki knew Izuku was smart, but this was definitely exceeding his expectations.

"K-kacchan, you're here...?" A small voice asked as Katsuki put the notebook back on the table. Izuku had woken up and was looking for Katsuki, but when he saw the alpha, he immediately lowered his emerald eyes. He felt nervous and shy about what had happened yesterday. He didn't know how he should act in front of Katsuki anymore.

"Come here, baby," Katsuki said and it made Izuku blush, the green-haired boy timidly approaching and letting the alpha pull him on his lap.

Katsuki loved having Izuku in his arms, the delicious scent of the tiny omega appeased him. "Did you sleep well?" He asked and Izuku timidly nodded. "No nightmare?" Katsuki inquired again as he slowly reached out a hand to Izuku's face, gently caressing his cheek. It made the omega slightly blush as he shyly looked up at Katsuki, emerald orbs meeting captivating crimson eyes. "N-no. No nightmare..."

"That's good." Katsuki murmured as he stared into Izuku's beautiful green eyes. His gaze then landed on the omega's lips and temptation immediately set inside him. They were just so pink and Katsuki remembered how soft they had been last night against his. He really wanted to taste them again...

"Can I kiss you..?"

He suddenly asked in a low voice and Izuku instantly blushed, his heart racing inside his chest as Katsuki looked right at him. The omega shyly nodded and Katsuki leaned closer, their lips connecting together. Like last night, it was gentle and full of tenderness. It was addicting and felt divinely right, as if it was meant to be.

"Mmh..." Izuku let out a quiet moan as Katsuki slipped his tongue into his mouth, the alpha deepening the kiss. He slowly made Izuku lay on his back on the sofa before smoothly positioning himself on top of him, wanting more. Needing more.

"You're so irresistible, Deku." He whispered as he started to press small kisses on Izuku's nape, earning adorable whimpers in answer. "K-kacchan... awnh..." The omega breathed out while Katsuki delightfully sucked on his skin, probably leaving some marks. But his body suddenly heated up when he felt hands slip under his shirt, making him instantly tense up.

"You're okay?" Katsuki gently asked as soon as he noticed. He immediately stopped his movements and instead looked at the tiny omega underneath him.

"You know you can say it if you don't want to do something, right?" He inquired and Izuku almost looked surprised by the words. "I-I can?" He repeated, as if not believing it. After all, the people who had raped him over and over again had made sure he learned he shouldn't say no to an alpha. If he did, the abuse would only get worse...