Chapter 8

"My week off is ending today," Katsuki said and Izuku stopped to drink his hot chocolate, the omega timidly looking up at the alpha. Izuku was gradually doing better. He could now eat a little more, but it still wasn't much.

"I can't let fucking Icy Hot take my place of number one." Katsuki added with a growl and Izuku slightly tilted his head, wondering who he was talking about.

"Anyway. You think you can stay alone?" Katsuki asked, looking right at the smaller boy. "Y-yes..." Izuku hesitantly answered as he fidgeted with the hem of his shirt. Being left alone would probably scare him and make him anxious, but he wouldn't say it aloud.

"I bought you a phone. I entered my number and I want you to call me if anything happens. And I mean fucking anything, okay?" Katsuki ordered and Izuku shyly nodded, feeling intimidated by the alpha's dominant tone. "And you're also not allowed to leave the house when I'm not here, do you understand?" Katsuki commanded and Izuku acquiesced once more, beginning to feel slightly scared.

"Good. Otherwise, you can do whatever you want in the house. I have all the tv channels and streaming stations you could want to watch and I also have books, but tell me if you want others. Actually, just tell me if you want anything at all and I'll buy it for you. I also already bought you some notebooks, you can do whatever you want with them."

Katsuki explained and Izuku didn't say anything, the omega staying silent. Katsuki really wanted to hear him talk but he didn't push it; he needed to be patient. So he slowly got closer to Izuku and gently removed a green curl from his angelic face, looking right into Izuku's big emerald eyes as he did.

"You'll be here when I come back, right?" He asked and the smaller boy timidly nodded, feeling slightly anxious by how intensely Katsuki was looking at him. "Y-yes." He answered but Katsuki couldn't help but fear Izuku would maybe run away. He hated leaving him alone. He didn't want to lose him ever again and if he could, he would never let go of him.

Fuck... Katsuki cursed under his breath as he reluctantly moved away from the omega, having to go. "Be a good boy, Deku. I'll be back soon." He said just before leaving his house and starting to head toward his hero agency.

It was situated in the centre of the city. Several other heroes's agencies were in the same area, like Todoroki's agency. It definitely enhanced the two alphas' rivalry...

"Hey, Bakugou!" Kirishima greeted as soon as he caught sight of the blond alpha. Katsuki growled in response, already feeling annoyed. He was feeling restless and only wanted to get over this day so he could go back to Izuku, but of course he had to have a patrol with Kirishima. He decided to ignore him and started walking, checking the perimeter and looking for someone to beat the shit out.

"Listen, man. I wanted to apologize for what happened..." Kirishima started as he followed Katsuki and the blond alpha let him know he was listening by sparing him a short glance. "So... I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said what I did, it wasn't manly. But, well, I really couldn't have guessed he would react like he did, you know..." He said and Katsuki could hear the hidden question behind the words. Kirishima wanted to know why Izuku had reacted this strongly, the redhead expectantly looking at the other pro for an answer.

"He was trafficked." Katsuki eventually informed, deciding he could trust Kirishima. "But don't you fucking dare tell anyone about this. He doesn't need people to know if he wants to move on." He added in a menacing tone and Kirishima immediately nodded, while slowly processing what he had just heard.

"Shit. He was in the illegal brothel we found out about recently, right? You took him to live with you?" He asked and Katsuki quietly groaned at the memories of Izuku's state when he had found him. "Yeah. I know him from childhood." He stated.

Kirishima wasn't expecting this information. "Really? I didn't know you knew an omega this pretty... I would have kept him all for myself since long ago if it were me." He absentmindedly murmured when Katsuki suddenly let out a deep growl in response.

"Fuck off. Deku is mine."

He violently snarled and Kirishima immediately surrendered, not wanting to end up dead. "Of course, bro! I never said otherwise!" He assured right away as Katsuki menacingly glared at him, before starting to walk again.

"Whoah, man. That was scary..." The redhead nervously laughed as he resumed walking as well. "I never saw you be this serious about something other than being the number one hero before..." He added and Katsuki scoffed in answer, when their radios suddenly turned on.

"Need backup in zone 3... League of villains... " They heard and the two alphas shared a single look before promptly heading to where the situation was.

The League of Villains was doing a lot of damage lately. They would appear somewhere and bring fire and blood to the place. Nobody knew when or where they would suddenly strike next, and they always vanished before getting caught.

"Fuck! They fucking already left!" Katsuki shouted when they arrived on the scene and only found civil and chaos. He hated not being able to beat the fuck out of the league, it was deeply infuriating and maddening. "Come on, we need to rescue the injured!" Kirishima claimed as he started to rush toward a collapsed building, looking for people needing to be saved. Katsuki let out a low growl before doing the same, other heroes from other agencies soon joining them.

Scanning the whole area to find and rescue all the wounded people ended up taking them almost the whole day, and it was even later when Katsuki finished making his report. He was frustrated and exhausted. He only wanted to finally go home and see Izuku, but someone suddenly called out his name.

"Bakugou! Wait!" Katsuki groaned and reluctantly turned around at the voice, his crimson eyes landing on Ochaco. "What, Round Face?!" He aggressively asked, definitely being fed up by the day.

"I wanted to know how the omega you decided to take care of was doing... Izuku, was it? Did he talk yet?" Ochaco eagerly asked and Katsuki rolled his eyes, but still nevertheless answered. "He talked. And I guess he's slowly getting better; he doesn't fucking flinch each time I speak or touch him anymore."

Ochaco hummed in answer. "It's great. The most important is to gain his trust and make him feel safe!" She explained, before unexpectedly smiling. "I never thought there was someone you would be nice to, Bakugou!" She eagerly exclaimed and Katsuki let out a low groan at her words.

"Shut up." He said as the beta only laughed. "Anyway, you should let me visit him once!" She suddenly stated and Katsuki frowned, glaring at the girl. "And why the fuck would I let you see him?" He defiantly asked, his protectiveness taking over.

"Well, so that he can get used to seeing other people than you. He'll eventually need it, you know? Plus, I want to hear him talk!" She explained and Katsuki thought about it for some seconds, soon deciding it wasn't a so bad idea. Ochaco was a beta so it would be more unlikely for Izuku to be scared. Plus, she had experience with former trafficked omegas...

"I'll think about it." He ended up answering and Ochaco smiled in triumph. "Great! Let me know!" She stated before scurrying away, finally letting Katsuki go home.

The alpha didn't waste time heading right toward his house. The sky was already dark and it made him realise he had left Izuku alone for a long time. He really hoped the omega was okay and that nothing had happened when he hadn't been here. He also wondered if Izuku was already asleep, hoping it wasn't the case.

This day was fucking tiring and Katsuki only wanted to finally have Izuku in his arms.

To be continued

So, it was kind of a filler chapter but it was needed to set down the base for following events.

The next chapter will be more interesting, especially concerning Katsuki and Izuku's relationship ;)