Chapter 7

Izukudrifted out of his deep slumber, his emerald eyes slowly flickering open. He sat up on the bed and sleepily rubbed his eyes, his mind still feeling cloudy.

"You're awake?" A deep voice asked and the omega suddenly flinched at the sound of it. His gaze promptly moved where it was coming from, his emerald eyes landing on Katsuki who was leaning against the door's frame.

Izuku's heart immediately raced inside his chest at the sight. And his freckled cheeks turned a dark red as memories of what had happened during his heat invaded him, memories of Katsuki helping him and making him feel pleasure like he had never felt before...

"I-I'm not in h-heat anymore..." he said in a trembling voice, his hands anxiously clenching the sheets. Katsuki stopped right next to him and unexpectedly brought a hand to his cheek. The touch sent shivers to Izuku, his whole body warming up and his heart beating even faster in response.

He wasn't used to Katsuki's gentleness. It made him feel something indescribable inside his chest, and terrified him at the same time.

"I know." Katsuki simply stated while observing the green-haired boy. Izuku looked uncomfortable and was avoiding his gaze. He still seemed scared of him. It was to be expected but Katsuki had somehow hoped he had made some progress. He restrained a sigh as he removed his hand from Izuku's face, thinking he'd just have to be even more patient.

"I'll take you to the shower. You're covered in slick and cum." He said as he picked Izuku up in his arms, the omega letting out a cute gasp at the action. "I-I can walk..!" He stated as his whole face became enflamed, feeling deeply flustered since he still was completely naked. "It's okay, your body is probably sore from your heat," Katsuki said while walking toward the bathroom, cautiously putting the smaller boy on his feet once they were there.

"T-thanks... I d-don't need help for t-taking a shower..." Izuku quietly mumbled and Katsuki unexpectedly agreed. "Okay, you can use any lotion you want. You'll find clothes for you in the dressing room." He explained before leaving the bathroom, leaving Izuku alone. He didn't want to push the tiny omega too much and he'll have other occasions to see him naked anyway...

Katsuki decided to go to his kitchen to drink something. He headed toward his fridge and took a bottle of water when his doorbell rang. Katsuki frowned, wondering who the fuck would bother him at this time. The doorbell kept ringing so he walked toward his door, a glare already on his face.

"Who the fuck-" he frowned when his eyes landed on Kirishima and Kaminari, the sight taking him aback.

"Hey, Bakugou!" Kirishima happily greeted, the red-haired alpha entering Katsuki's house without even asking for permission. "We missed you, bro!" Kaminari exclaimed and entered as well, the blond beta following Kirishima inside.

"Why the hell are you here?" Katsuki asked as he closed his door while the two males invaded his living room. "Well, you don't answer our messages, so we came!" Kaminari explained with his usual energy and Katsuki grunted in response. "If I don't answer, it's that I'm fucking busy." He said as he rolled his eyes.

"But we're curious about the green-haired omega you are with in the picture and video! They're viral, dude! Everyone wants to know who he is and what's your relationship with him!" Kirishima eagerly stated and Katsuki immediately frowned.

"Right! I thought you were only going for one-night stands and that nobody ever interested you... but then you're seen with the same omega leaving the hospital and doing shopping!" Kaminari said, his tone filled with enthusiasm and curiosity. "So, tell us more! We want to know everything!"

Katsuki suddenly growled. "I won't fucking tell you anything. And I want you to get the hell out of my house, I didn't even allow you to go in." He told them harshly, the blond alpha feeling restless. He wanted them to leave because he was worried about Izuku and what could happen if they saw him. The tiny omega wasn't used to interacting with people yet, even less alphas, and Katsuki didn't trust these two with the fragile boy.