Neil Perry

+

+

Neil and you both had feelings. Everyone thought it was obvious, well except you too. Neither one of you confessed your feelings up front. You were in the library studying together. You were studying psychology and talking about feelings, and how the brain reacts. You were answering some deep questions.

"Okay number 7, how do you know the feeling is mutual?" You glanced up.

He thought for a moment. "Well you never really known for sure unless they say it. But, sometimes just looking into their eyes and body language can give you an idea." As he answered you wrote down notes.

"Okay number 8, how do you know you're in love?" You looked up into his eyes.

"Well," he shuffled in his seat. "It's like when I'm with her, I'm in a movie. Or like, when I look at her, everyone else disappears. It's like getting struck by lightning and not getting burned." You look up, your faces so close. You started blushing at his answer.

You lean closer. "Number 9, how do you know she's the one?"

Neil shrugs, pursing his lips, making you look down. "I guess I just have a gut feeling. When I see her, it's like no one else matters, I don't think about any other options. I only want her."

You smile. "Wow, she's very lucky." He smiles. "Okay last one, number 10, how would you tell her?"

You look up, Neil stares hard at you. He looks down to your lips. "I'd kiss her."

You open your mouth to speak, he cuts the space between you and cups your face, putting his lips on yours. You feel everything around you disappear, you just wanna pull him closer and closer. You put your hands on his. He pulls away and smiles.  "You're her."