Jonathan Brandis

Requested: IyaniaColeman

Sorry it's short. I hope you like it!

"Thank you for coming to the baseball game with me." I said as we sat down.

" Are you kidding, good seats and I get to come with my best friend. No problem."

I was planning on coming with my other friend but she ditched on me last minute. I just got over it and pushed my hair out of my face from the wind and watched the game.

" Hey Jonathan, do you want a snack?"

" Sure," I stood up and waved for the food guy to come over towards us. From the corner or my eye I could see Jonathan smiling ear to ear looking up at me.

"What?" I said smiling back at him. The food guy didn't see me and went up the other end of the seating. I sat back down in my seat.

" Nothing," he said smiling and looked away.

I just ignored his weirdness  and watched the game.

" So, do you think the pitchers cute?" He asks me catching me off guard.

" Ew, no. Why would you think I would of thought that?"

" I don't know I saw you looking at him."

" Okay just stop with the nonsense. It's a game, your suppose to watch. Your lucky your cute or I might just have to kill you for saying that."

" Hey you just called me cute,"

" No I didn't," trying to change the subject, not realizing that had said that out loud.

" It's okay if you did, two cute people would make a cute couple," he said, as a slipped his hand and intertwined it with mine. I just glanced down and smiled.

I didn't know what to say. But my stomach felt like butterflies.

" Y/N, look the kiss cams are coming on!" His face brightened up.

The kiss cam started to spin and land on a few people and after a while I didn't think anything of it until. I took a second look and it was Jonathan and I.

I turned and looked at Jonathan, and met his blue eyes. We both leaned in and I felt as if we were the only two people in the whole stadium. I also felt fireworks. Then as we pulled away I heard all the people cheer around us.

" Y/N, I think I'm in love with you," he started.

The camera had already went off by now.

I didn't say anything but leaned in again.