PonyBoy

You and PonyBoy had always had late night talks

You and PonyBoy had always had late night talks. You would tell your secrets and feelings.

It was a great stress reliever and you trusted each other.

Every day you would look forward to talking with PonyBoy.

As you both stand at the park, and watch the sunset go down, you wanted to tell PonyBoy what was on your mind.

You yell him about the details throughout your day. He listened.
"And I don't know, I think he may like me. It's just confusing me more with these weird signs,"

PonyBoy looked at you with a deep look in his eyes. "Yeah I don't know y/n."

"I mean I don't know why I overthink everything, it's probably not true. I mean, who would ever like me anyway," you continued to look at the sunset.

PonyBoy looked over at you. His mind exploring his daydream thoughts.
" y/n no."

You glance back over to him, his eyes holding a stare.

He looks at your lips and leans in. You copy his actions and feel his warm, soft lips against yours.

You smile into the kiss.

He puts his hand on your neck and pulls you slightly closer to him than you already were.

You both continued deepening the kiss, both of you wanting more.
He pulls away.

"I would. I would love you.
I do love you."