PonyBoy Curtis

You were waiting outside PonyBoy's classroom for him, it didn't take very long for him to appear along with the other crowd of students.

You smiled when you spotted your friend, " Hey Curtis," you greeted, nudging him on the shoulders.

He pretended that you shoved him harder than you actually did, but, he returned the smile. " I think you could beat up the toughest kid in the word, Y/N, I'm surprised I'm still standing."

You laughed and shook your head, " Your so weird, PonyBoy."

"Thank you." He laughed.

" Hey I got to go to my locker, but I'll meet you in the cafeteria. Okay?"

"Okay." You said before seeing him make his way through the crowded hallways of the high school.

You sat down at your usual lunch table, waiting for PonyBoy and your other friends. Johnny and your friend Beth then came along. Just then, across from you sat a boy from your grade named Zach.

You didn't know Zach very well, but he was nice enough, not to mention kinda cute.

" Hey Y/N, " he greeted flashing you a smile.
" You look pretty today," he said his smile turning into a smirk. "Not that you don't look pretty everyday."

You giggled feeling your checks get warm,
"wow, thank-"

You would have continued but PonyBoy came and sat down next to you, he was practically giving Zach a death glare.

" Hey Zach," he mumbled. He was sitting very close to you, you could practically feel how tense he was. It felt as if he was getting closer to you by the minute.

Zach's smile faded and turned more nervous. " Oh, hey PonyBoy. How are you?" he rambled on.

When he didn't get an answer he turned to say, " I got to go, I'll see you guys around."

PonyBoy visibly relaxed once Zach left the table.

You looked over to your best friend and so did Johnny and along with Beth. Even Chris, Timmy and Amy, who had joined the lunch table during the encounter. PonyBoy noticed everyone looking at him.

" What?" He asked, his mouth being half full of what his lunch was.

"PonyBoy, do you wanna talk?" You suggested.

He was playing dumb. You stood up.

" Never mind, you don't have a choice. Come on."

He followed you to right outside the cafeteria. Where there wasn't a lot of people, no one near.

Before you could even start the conversation PonyBoy blurted out, " Look I'm sorry Y/N, I like you, please don't go out with Zach." He looked so hurt and hopeful at the same time.

" Oh PonyBoy, I like you too."

" Really?!" He gushed happily.

" Yeah, I have for a while." He smiled.
"But, you don't have to act so protective over every guy that might talk to me." I finished.

" I know sorry-" before he could finish you put your finger over his mouth.

" shh, it's okay." You thought of what to say.
"But... A kiss will do,"

He smiled and closed the space between you too.

He smiled into the kiss, " I'll keep that in mind."

-

-

-