Corey Haim

Requested by : s0n0f0din  ❥
-

"Okay goodnight mom, I'm going to bed," I said to my mother while walking up the stairs.

"Goodnight honey," she replied back.

I went to my room and got ready for bed, dressing in a pair of silk shorts and a tank top to match. But, before I plan on going to bed I wanted to listen to music and relax.

I went over to my desk and turned on my small radio, I didn't turn it up too loud.

Then I went over and sat on my bed, I grabbed a magazine sitting on my night table and started reading it. I was laying on my stomach relaxing when I heard a tap on my window.

I thought it was probably nothing so I ignored it.

Then I heard it again, tap.

I got up off the bed and opened my light curtains. Outside I saw my best friend, also known as my boyfriend, Corey.

It was late so I figured he was wearing his pajamas too. He had on sweatpants and a tee shirt, with a sweatshirt over it. It was a little chilly outside.

I opened my window and a light breeze came in.

" Hurry up," I whisper yelled to him.

" Okay, Okay," he said back in the same tone of voice I said to him. But he added in his cute laugh.

It took a minute but he was coming through my window and I grabbed his hand as he came through.

" Hey cutie," he smiled.

" Hey babe, what are you doing here? Now," I said to him, as he still holds my hand. Now interlocking them with his.

" I wanted to see your beautiful face," he said making me blush.

" Oh," I said giggling at his cuteness.

" Well can you stay the night then?" I finished.

" If I CAN my mother doesn't know I'm hear. And we have school tomorrow. " He replied

" Listening to music at 11:00pm, only my girl," he said walking over to my radio on my desk. I giggled.

"Yeah, so, what should we do first?" I said to him, making him turn around to me.

" We could watch a movie," he said. Reading exactly what was in my mind.

"Perfect, great minds think alike,"

I went over to my shelf which had my movies and books on it, to look for one while Corey took his shoes and jacket off.

I grabbed a few to choose from and sat on my bed, next to Corey.

After a few minutes of deciding we made a choice and I got up to put the movie in. I also turned out my lamp and locked my door so no one knew Corey was here.

We hopped in my bed and he wrapped his arms around me.

-

It was about half way through the movie and I was about to fall asleep when someone started kissing my cheek. Corey and I were cuddling.

He had his arms wrapped around my waist and my head laid on his chest while we were barely even paying attention to the movie.

I just smiled at his cuteness. He started giggling too.

I was looking at him while he was mesmerized by something else. I notice so many features I never saw on him. He was flawless.

Corey and I had never had our first kiss yet. I didn't know when to expect it. He had always kissed my cheek everywhere. At home, at school, I guess we're just waiting for the right time.

I wish it would happen soon but I don't want to rush it.

I sat up and looked at my small clock sitting on my night stand. Making Corey sit up too.

The clock said 11:40pm. And it's a school night.

"What's wrong darling?" He asks.

" Nothing I was just seeing what time it is," I replied.

" My mom would kill me if she knew I snuck out, I don't want to leave but I think I should." He said.

I was a little upset I love his company so much.

" Okay if you think you should," I stuttered.

He got up from my bed. I was sitting on the edge as he put his shoes and sweatshirt back on.

After he was done he was smiling and blushing and I didn't know why.

Then he came over and put his arm beside me on the bed and he got really close to my lips.

" I love you."

I smiled when he closed the space between our lips. It was like everything stopped and it was just us.

It made me feel like sparks were going off in my heart and it was pumping 100mph.

We broke apart after a long kiss and he put his forehead against mine. We both smiled.

" I love you too."

-

-