PonyBoy Curtis

" Y/N, we should do something." You boyfriend PonyBoy whined. You and the gang were all trapped in the house from the poor weather outside. It was summer vacation and you planned to go outside but your plans were canceled.

" Sure little buddy, what do you have in mind?" Darry asked looking up from his magazine.

" Um, I don't know, anything." PonyBoy responds.

I turned and glanced out the living room window only to see Soda and Steve wresting in the mud. Best friend goals.

" Well I know there's cake mix in the cupboard." Darry says to PonyBoy.

PonyBoy sits up in a jolt and grabs your hand from beside him and pulls you into the kitchen.

" Thanks, good idea Darry." PonyBoy yells back as we step into the kitchen.

Once you get in the kitchen you head to the cupboard and grab out the cake mix. While PonyBoy goes to grab the other ingredients from the fridge.

You immediately start mixing things in the bowl with PonyBoys help of course.

Once PonyBoy slides the cake in the oven you clean up the bowl and start on some Vanilla icing, instead of chocolate for once.

As you mix it, PonyBoy comes behind you grabs a glob of icing and sticks it in his mouth. You grin at his cute Immaturity. He goes in for another lick but you go to smack his arm away but weren't fast enough.

" PonyBoy no more or we will have to start over." You whines at him and giggled.

He just chuckles and puts his hand on your waist and spins you around to face him.

Your eyes catch the glob of icing still on his lips.

" I think you have something right there" you say pointing at his lip.

" Oh, you mind getting it for me?" He grins. You smile and reach up to kiss him, getting the icing.

PonyBoy kisses back and wraps his arms more tightly around your waist. You smile in the kiss and pull away once you hear the kitchen door creak open.

You blush once you see TwoBit walk in the kitchen. But he stops when he sees you and PonyBoy close with his hands still around you.

" No kissing where my beer is, thank you very much." He says walking around you to grab a beer out of the fridge.

Once TwoBit walks out of the kitchen you kiss PonyBoy back on the cheek and turn around to continue your not chocolate, but, vanilla icing.

❁