Two-Bit Matthews

❁

                               ❁

"Are you being serious right now?! I just don't believe you, no, I can't! With everything we've been through your just gonna end right here, right now! Ugh Keith Mathews you drive me insane. You understand that right..." I couldn't believe what I just said, right in the middle of the movie with everyone watching.

I was so upset and caught up in the moment.

"You don't understand babe, it wasn't like that! Please don't say things like that, your just still upset, Please just look at me and understand me." TwoBit was saying right in my face as we both were standing up now.

Tears were streaming down my face. I turned to grab my bag sitting on the chair and ran home. Never looking back to see if he was behind me. Never once. My heart pounded so loud I thought it would wake the entire neighborhood. I reached my steps of my house and sat down on my porch.

My parents weren't home, they went on a business trip for their work. So my Saturday night plans were to hang out with my boyfriend TwoBit, but, he decided to drink to much before hand.

Then as the movie was going on he also started to flirt with some soc, just like I wasn't even there. I'm not sure if it was the alcohol or he was just being a jerk for some odd reason. I sat there and cried my eyes out. I felt like I was stuck in time and couldn't get out.

I went inside and went to my room. I cried and punched my bed with anger. I felt as if I was gonna blow. I finally decided later that night after being so upset that I was gonna try and make the best of it, by making myself feel better.

I hoped into the shower, wiping off all my makeup, hairspray, and all my feelings. After a relaxing shower I put on some sweatpants and a teeshirt. Without realizing it I put my matching Mickey Mouse shirt that TwoBit and I share. I threw it off and put on a regular white one.

I got under the covers of my bed and got comfy. I stared out the window of my bedroom at the bright moonlight. It would've been the perfect date night. Then as I'm about to close my eyes I hear a knock on my window. I sit up slightly and know it's probably nothing and lay back down.

Then I heard it again, I went over and checked.
I saw greasy hair shining in the moonlight and saw the boy that made me cry me heart out.

But, I also saw the same boy that I fall in love with everyday. Whose also been my best friend since I could remember.

I opened up the latch and pulled up the window.
" Two? What are you doing here?"

" babe please let me explain, I can't live without you in my life you've always been there. I don't know what a life is without you in it. You've been my best friend and by my side since day one. I'm deeply in love with you and that's never gonna change. See us, were my favorite love story. I've always loved you and guess what no matter what happens I'm never, never gonna stop. So please know that I'm deeply sorry I made you upset. I love you so much. " he said his voice shaking with very word. Even making him tear up. He came closer to the window with every word. Our faces now inches apart.

" that's why I love you so much babe. I always thought about our life and our love but I could never say it perfectly. But what you just said. Couldn't have been more perfect. I guess I just got a little too upset. I'm sorry about that. Can we start over?" I say back to him.

" yes please. I love you so much, maybe more than you'll ever know. I just want you to know I'm never gonna drink again." He leaned into me and put his head on my shoulder and cried. I've never seen him like this.

It started to rain slowly outside. I pulled him inside and we sat on my window seat. He hugged and cried and laughed just like we always do. He looked up ,
" hey, what's your Mickey Mouse shirt doing on the floor?!" He said smiling.

I just laughed and pulled him closer, kissing him as it started to pour outside.