Ferris Bueller

You were walking home from school when you heard someone yell behind you

"y/n! Wait up!"

It was Ferris.

You were okay friends. He of course was attractive and charming but you've always thought of him as a player.

" Hey Ferris," you say as he comes up beside you, out of breath.

After a few minutes of him finally catching his breath he seems nervous to talk to you. But it was Ferris so of course he was full of confidence.

" so I was kinda wondering if you had a date to the dance on Friday," he said nervously.

I smiled.

" Wow I, uh,- wait is this some type of game your trying to pull on me," I said a little bit concerned.

" No, No, of course not, woah, why would you think that," he said sounding surprised and taken back.

" No y/n, I'm being serious." He finally said.

" Okay than of course I'll go with you but why would you want to ask me?"

He sighed " why wouldn't I, your gorgeous, and you have the perfect personality, " he got closer to my face.  " I could go on forever.."

I smiled. He was a few inches away from my face now.

I had the urge to lean forward, he was too, slowly.

Right when we were about to-

" I'm so excited! I'll pick you up at 7:00 Darling." He said, backing away. He smiled and grinned. He turned and continued to walk to opposite way towards his house.

I was still shocked

that I

almost

kissed

Ferris Bueller.